Loose type c port issue in Nokia 5.1plus

Anyone facing this loose charging port problem? Like me?

Loose type c port issue in Nokia 5.1plus

user1539183512081 user1539183512081
✭✭  /  edited February 4
Anyone facing this loose charging port problem? Like me?
Its been only 3 months and cable wiggles a lot while charging and does not even charge if there's a slight moment! 
I even tried to use other cables but no use...mbl won't charge!
Help..

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 4
    I hate to see so many people complaining about the same issue and its not even a software bug. Nokia is literally making their users ditch their phones due to this design flaw. And, this issue is not only present on one of the Nokia phones but so far I have found this issue is massive in Nokia 7 Plus and now same thing is being complained by the users of Nokia 5.1 Plus and Nokia 6.1 Plus. This is certainly going to affect the goodwill of Nokia badly. 

However, its my duty to tell you to contact your nearest Nokia Care Center and see if they can help you.
  • ritesh mishra ritesh mishra
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 4
    Same issue here, they are asking 1200rs, worst service.
  • Omg! Even if ur phone under warranty?
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Omg! Even if ur phone under warranty?
    Yes, they are saying your fon has some moisture entry so it will not cover in warranty. Although I had never splashed a single drop of water, now realised xiaomi is best.
  • Planning to visit service centre this week! Let see how they respond
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Planning to visit service centre this week! Let see how they respond
    Ask them to open your phone in front of you, otherwise they will make it look like moisture entry. And will ask money.
  • Ok. I'll keep that in mind!
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ok. I'll keep that in mind!

Have you visited?
  • We should come together and file a legal case in consumer court. Make a whatsapp group and take everyone who is suffering from this charging problem.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    We should come together and file a legal case in consumer court. Make a whatsapp group and take everyone who is suffering from this charging problem.
    mine repaired with 980rs charged by service centre which was falsely accused as liquid damage by nokia care. totally disappointed with service centre & nokia. i will support for consumer forum. what they said abkua yours? have you visited service centre?