Poor Quality type c port . Not working.

job sheet : 572433527/190204/003 Device;- Nokia 5.1 plus My phone charging was loose, after few days it becomes very difficult to charge phone.

Poor Quality type c port . Not working.

ritesh mishra ritesh mishra
✭✭✭  / 
job sheet : 572433527/190204/003
Device;- Nokia 5.1 plus
My phone charging was loose, after few days it becomes very difficult to charge phone. I visited service centre and they accepted the phone after inspection and told me to wait for 1hr , after 1 hr they come to me and said it is liquid damage due to moisture entry. You will be charged 1200 rs for charging issue in phone.
1- my phone never even encountered even a splash of water, still if moisture is damaging the phone then is it a customer fault or device build quality.
2- I asked what you did with my phone in room for 1hr, they told be they opened the font and checked the color of indicator. I told them show me the video of the repair or why if you had doubt you didn't open it in front of me. That told they can not help me.customer care also not helping.
3- if it is liquid damage why sometimes charging is working sometimes not. If there is liquid damage it should completely stop charging. It is just to fool consumer to avoid warranty cost. It is simple case of poor build of USB port.

*This was my first Nokia phone and it will be the last. Trust of Nokia is broken.
I will never buy any Nokia phone in future, also I will recommend everyone not to buy Nokia phones since they are cheating customer.
Tagged:

Comments

• Nokia should take this problem very seriously! 
  • ritesh mishra ritesh mishra
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia should take this problem very seriously! 
    Feeling cheated
  • job sheet : 572433527/190204/003
    Device;- Nokia 5.1 plus
    My phone charging was loose, after few days it becomes very difficult to charge phone. I visited service centre and they accepted the phone after inspection and told me to wait for 1hr , after 1 hr they come to me and said it is liquid damage due to moisture entry. You will be charged 1200 rs for charging issue in phone.
    1- my phone never even encountered even a splash of water, still if moisture is damaging the phone then is it a customer fault or device build quality.
    2- I asked what you did with my phone in room for 1hr, they told be they opened the font and checked the color of indicator. I told them show me the video of the repair or why if you had doubt you didn't open it in front of me. That told they can not help me.customer care also not helping.
    3- if it is liquid damage why sometimes charging is working sometimes not. If there is liquid damage it should completely stop charging. It is just to fool consumer to avoid warranty cost. It is simple case of poor build of USB port.

*This was my first Nokia phone and it will be the last. Trust of Nokia is broken.
    I will never buy any Nokia phone in future, also I will recommend everyone not to buy Nokia phones since they are cheating customer.
    I faced the same issue, we should file a complaint withwconsumer court if this issue is not resolved, they accused me of liquid damage when it is clearly their fault, I want my device repaired.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    job sheet : 572433527/190204/003
    Device;- Nokia 5.1 plus

I faced the same issue, we should file a complaint withwconsumer court if this issue is not resolved, they accused me of liquid damage when it is clearly their fault, I want my device repaired.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/riteshm99229711/status/1092376887584710658
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Kindly retweet my above tweet with your issue also and tag Juho sir & Nokia mobile India. let Nokia know and also we should file complain to consumer forum online.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Pls suggest how to file joint complain, so that all member facing this issue may get solution.