Nokia 8.1 crackling sound issue

Hey I recently bought a Nokia 8.1 and when I plug any headphones it produces slight crackling sound when it's at moderate audio.

Nokia 8.1 crackling sound issue

phoenix2z phoenix2z
✭✭  / 
Hey
I recently bought a Nokia 8.1 and when I plug any headphones it produces slight crackling sound when it's at moderate audio. Does anyone else experiencing it. Do I have to change replace my unit.

Comments

• diegopc5 diegopc5
    ✭✭  / 
    I think that's normal with 3.5 jacks. Don't worry about it lol
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭  / 
    phoenix2z said:
    Hey
    I recently bought a Nokia 8.1 and when I plug any headphones it produces slight crackling sound when it's at moderate audio. Does anyone else experiencing it. Do I have to change replace my unit.
    I have the same problem but only with the headphones supplied in the box. I think it's a headphone issue.
  • phoenix2z phoenix2z
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue with all wired earphones Rahber Ali said:
    phoenix2z said:
    Hey
    I have the same problem but only with the headphones supplied in the box. I think it's a headphone issue. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    True that, I have while listening fm
  • I'm also facing the same issue but only when I listen to retro music. Don't face the problems when listening to new bollywood songs. I'm using boats earphones.
  • diegopc5 diegopc5
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm experiencing the same problem now with every headphone.
  • sayyed vihan sayyed vihan
    ✭✭  / 
    I do not have this issu😁i m so lucky 🤣