How to rollback to Oreo from Pie on Nokia 8?

Hi, ever since I installed pie (beta) from the beta labs my phone is having problems.

How to rollback to Oreo from Pie on Nokia 8?

Hi, ever since I installed pie (beta) from the beta labs my phone is having problems. I tried to rollback to oreo via the beta labs page and made requests to rollback several times. I have not received anything as of now. When I contacted the support team the said it's not possible to rollback, whereas the beta labs page still mentions that I can rollback whenever I want. Does anyone know how to do it? or Did they stop the rollback thing? Thanks in advance !!
Tagged:

Answers

• Have you received any replies from anyone? Since the update my phone is up to ****.  They should either give a roll back or make a better update 
  • @Ryno Du Plessis I got a reply. They said I cannot rollback, I should probably wait for the better update. 
  • Why i can't roll back my nokia8 to oreo :(
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @Harish Gupt, you should type your query into your favourite search engine. I'm sure I've posted an proper answer to this thread in the past as otherwise I would not have subscribed to it, however my post seems to have mysteriously disappeared. Would you know anything about that @HMD_Laura or @megan? Or am I mistaken and I am allowed to post a link to the answer to this question?
    Cheers :)