Serious charging port issue on Nokia 6.1 Plus.

Charging gets connected and disconnected on its own. (Like it's a mobile phone's port defect by it's own).

Serious charging port issue on Nokia 6.1 Plus.

sagar more sagar more
✭✭✭  /  edited February 4
Charging gets connected and disconnected on its own. (Like it's a mobile phone's port defect by it's own). The phone is new and I insert only Type – C OTG and charging cable that’s all. I maintain my one well. What should I do?

I've heard a lot of Nokia 6.1 Plus users are facing this issue. 

Nokia please work over this.

We trust you.
Love from India  <3

Comments

• I'm also facing tge same problem. While charging on slight touch or shaking charger gets connected/disconnected. 
    One of my friend also have the same issue.I trusted nokia and brought nokia6.1 plus but it has many issues. After pie Update battery is draining faster hardly lasts 3hr.
    Kindly fix it.
    Very well said.
    I agree to your points.

I think we should really speak up upon the charging port issue. Because it's a physical issue, call the service centre or mail them and please make them aware. 

Let's get together everyone, just let Nokia know about the flaws, so that they can deliver a solution/fix. 
    Yes i am also having same charging problem and i have submitte my phone in nokia care center..yes u said right that we should get together to tell nokia.
  • omkya omkya
    ✭✭  / 
    I faced this problem a couple of times, but when I restarted the phone, it became normal
  • sagar more sagar more
    ✭✭✭  / 
    omkya said:
    I faced this problem a couple of times, but when I restarted the phone, it became normal
    Seems like for you it was a software issue.

But for majority of them people, it is surely a hardware issue. 

• sagar more sagar more
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yes i am also having same charging problem and i have submitte my phone in nokia care center..yes u said right that we should get together to tell nokia.
    Good.
    Just let me know after how many days your phone has been returned to you.

And did they charge any fees for the same.
    (If in warranty)
  • Yes i am also having same charging problem and i have submitte my phone in nokia care center..yes u said right that we should get together to tell nokia.
    Good.
    Just let me know after how many days your phone has been returned to you.

And did they charge any fees for the same.
    (If in warranty)
    No. They are not charging anything because its in waranty period. They are taking 10 days to solve this problem. I think we should tweet about this issue on twitter.
  • I also face the problem of charging and discharging as if its port is loose. I started facing this problem after 3 months of use of type c otg. What should i do to solve this issue?
  • I also face the problem of charging and discharging as if its port is loose. I started facing this problem after 3 months of use of type c otg. What should i do to solve this issue?
    Go to your near service center and get it replaced in 10 days.
  • I'm also facing  same problem. 
  • user1525809290312 user1525809290312
     /  edited February 5
    Even I'm facing the same problem with my 6.1 plus. I'm facing this problem after I got December security update that came along with OS 9 pie update.
  • I am also facing the same

• mir zubair mir zubair
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm also facing same issue . Should i repair it at nokia service centre or its just software issue
  • seshadri seshadri
    ✭✭  / 
    I have faced this issue in the month of November itself. I approached service centre, they were kind enough to replace the whole charging port in a span of 1.5hr After this didn't find any issue now it's working fine
  • mir zubair mir zubair
    ✭✭  / 
    Me also facing same issue . Should i repair it in service centre or wait
  • seshadri said:
    I have faced this issue in the month of November itself. I approached service centre, they were kind enough to replace the whole charging port in a span of 1.5hr After this didn't find any issue now it's working fine
    In mine they are taking 10 days to replace it. From which service center you have raplaced it.
  • sagar more sagar more
    ✭✭✭  / 
    seshadri said:
    May I know your location?
    I'm from Mumbai.

How come they fixed it for you in such a less time span?
  • Charging gets connected and disconnected on its own. (Like it's a mobile phone's port defect by it's own). The phone is new and I insert only Type – C OTG and charging cable that’s all. I maintain my one well. What should I do?

We trust you.
    Love from India  <3
    I won't use otg also.i am using only for charging purpose.still i have also same issue.firstly i thought it is a software problem.
    Later i realised that there is issue with hardware.
  • omkya said:
    Don't take it easy bro.soon you will get to know about the hardware problem.
    Firstly i also thought like you.so pls don't neglect it.my suggestion.🙂
  • same problem with me guys
    what should I do?
  • Same problem with my mobile aldo
  • prajwal shah prajwal shah
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem.... Hardware issue...
  • same problem with me bro..
  • yusran syah yusran syah
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem
  • ritesh mishra ritesh mishra
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Same problem in my Nokia 5.1 plus too. Trust on Nokia is broken
  • Dmitriy Morozov Dmitriy Morozov
    ✭✭  / 
    The same problem I have on my Nokia 6.1 plus.
    I believe that this is my last Nokia.

Good luck, Nokia ;) 
  • FZ6RGUY FZ6RGUY
    ✭✭  / 
    Charging gets connected and disconnected on its own. (Like it's a mobile phone's port defect by it's own). The phone is new and I insert only Type – C OTG and charging cable that’s all. I maintain my one well. What should I do?

We trust you.
    Love from India  <3
    I'm appalled at Nokia for not recalling Nokia x6 or Nokia 6.1 plus. Regarding charging problems. It is extremely common. My wife's phone lasted 4 months before the charging jack IC board fails. My phone lasted 1 month before the same part failed. Below is the part mentioned. 
  • amanen1 amanen1
    ✭✭  / 
    Facing the same charging issue, planning to visit service centre, Nokia should think about this, charging issue quite common across Nokia 6.1 Plus user😥
  • user1541845397960 user1541845397960
    ✭✭  / 
    Tha same issue that every Nokia 6.1 plus user are face I also facing my charging port is loos and my phone could not charge  please do something Nokia