Blocking calls from "private numbers"

Hi guys, I just got back to nokia from galaxy s4 and I just wonder if there is a setting somewhere to block the calls/automatically rejects calls from private numbers/hidden numbers.

Blocking calls from "private numbers"

Hi guys,

I just got back to nokia from galaxy s4 and I just wonder if there is a setting somewhere to block the calls/automatically rejects calls from private numbers/hidden numbers. I had that option in s4. If there is no setting like that, is there an app that truly block those calls. I have tried a number of them and the calls still come through.

Cheers,

Mac

Comments

• mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  / 

Long press on the number and select block/report spam.

• MrBelter, it is working only with the actual number, you can't do it with "private number/unknown call" as there is no number. Also, I prefer to have my phone on silent all the time so how to switch of the vibrations...they are noisier than the ring tone itself :)

• mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  / 

To make it totally silent just lower the volume to minimum and then lower it again.

•  I've done that but I still have vibrations on and I can't find the setting to switch it off.

• mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  / 

Well you should have, using the volume down button it goes to vibrate and then and the next press it goes to do not disturb.

•  yeah, i found it..."priority only"... now i just need find out how to block those "private numbers" calls.