Battery issues

As per the claims, the battery backup is not so good. I can't understand why is this. I haven't installed mich number of apps.

Battery issues

System System
 /  edited June 12
As per the claims, the battery backup is not so good. I can't understand why is this. I haven't installed mich number of apps. I have installed only 4 or 5 apps extra. And stopped some background running apps, but still the same issue exists. Even on not using the phone for 2 to 3 hours, the battery will drain from 8-10%. Please fix this.

Comments

• Sameer Mehta Sameer Mehta
    ✭✭  /  edited June 12
    Can you please mention what apps are you using ,if you use Facebook for 5 minutes it will drain 2% battery ,it's just a **** piece of software running on armv7 API not updated and optimised for Oreo or latest APIs, request if you could mention apps,
    I am using
    Telegram always running in background
    WhatsApp always running in background
    Messenger always running in background
    Instagram always running in background
    Phonograph
    Gmail with continued Sync on all time
    The battery drain is not like you said
  • ajit bagal ajit bagal
     / 
    Battery consumption depends on various factors such as open application in background, individual application background processing, mobile network mode(2G uses least), display brightness, real time data synchronisation (Email, Google Photos,Drives) etc.
  • I have installed only 4-5 third party apps like facebook, whatsapp, amazon etc and also turned off the unnecessary background running apps. I am observing it for a past few days now. Only after I leave the phone idle with mobile data turned on my phone's battery drains much faster than the normal. Like for now I have been using my phone for past 10 mins and the phone's battery has gone from 65% to 52%. Is it good? I feel like the battery is draining faster than the normal.