I am facing charging issue in my Nokia 5.1+ it gets disconnected by itself. With only slight movemen

Is anybody is facing similar issue. It seems there is some fitting defect in my phone or similar problem with others ?

I am facing charging issue in my Nokia 5.1+ it gets disconnected by itself. With only slight movemen

Is anybody is facing similar issue. It seems there is some fitting defect in my phone or similar problem with others ?

Answers

• plz go to the authorised cetntre , they help you to 
  • Atul Raj Atul Raj
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem in my nokia 6.1 plus 

Nd service center was giving excuse for replacing it..
    And asking for extra charges.

Nokia becames cheap nowdays
  • DibyaXP DibyaXP
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 6.1 plus and 5.1 plus in India facing this disaster.
    Nokia India needs to be closed
  • plz failth on that
  • Go to nearest service centre
  • Atul Raj said:
    Same problem in my nokia 6.1 plus 

Nd service center was giving excuse for replacing it..
    And asking for extra charges.

Nokia becames cheap nowdays
    If you have warranty they not charge you, if its have broken , maybe they charge. 
  • Is anybody is facing similar issue. It seems there is some fitting defect in my phone or similar problem with others ?
    Please go to authorized service center, they fix the issue. if warranty they fix free.
  • Same problem + charging veryveryvery slow yet battery drain very fast.  NOKIA should call back This product and replace or payback our money. Will go to consumer court 
  • Same problem + charging veryveryvery slow yet battery drain very fast.  NOKIA should call back This product and replace or payback our money. Will go to consumer court 
    Your handset have warranty ? if warranty Please go customer care. They fix it free. Can you check your adapter, data cable are good ? or you use other adapter, data cable ?
  • if its in warranty Please go customer care. They fix it free.
  • if warranty Please go customer care. They fix it free.
  • amit koul amit koul
     / 
    I am facing the same issue with 5.1 plus but i broke  my back panel, does my phone will be considered out of warranty.