Nokia n9-01classic 2019 Nokia flagship model concept, design specs and release time.

Ok hmd now we are waiting for a delayed Nokia flagship model I felt like I should write one or two things about your next phone, how should it be.

Nokia n9-01classic 2019 Nokia flagship model concept, design specs and release time.

Manus Manus
✭✭✭  /  edited February 2019
Ok hmd now we are waiting for a delayed Nokia flagship model I felt like I should write one or two things about your next phone, how should it be.
Before get started excuse my satirical language, but after seeing a couple of Chinese phones with Nokia name on it being proudly introduced as Nokia devices by the directors I'm a little bit mad at the hmd; these at Nokia models you're developing, stop using useless Chinese designs.

But let's leave that behind.
Let's focus at the future.
I want a new Nokia device, a real Nokia device and it should be like this;
Model name: Nokia n9-01; successor to the old n9. 
Os ; Android 8.1 with Nokia evolve ui (same swipe based ui we saw in the n9, Nokia pure font, pre installed wp-like gallery and media player) Nokia sleeping screen. 
Soc: sd855
Ram:6 GB
Rom:128gb with sd card support to the 1tb
Battery:4000 mah 
Display: 5.8 ich 18:9 2k super amoled (similar to the pure motion amoled display we got in lumia models)
Audio output; double stereo speakers, ess sabre dac.
Camera; 24 mp main with 8 Zeiss lenses, 24mp wide angle, 12 mp monochrome sensor with telephoto lens on it ALL has ois, telephoto+main 12 mp front camera
Audio input: 4 high resolution microphones.
Connection ports: magnetic data and headphone ports (magneports) and adapters for usual USB c and headphone jack.
Heres the rough drawings 
These ones has 2 cameras but I think we can put 3 cameras too.
As you can see it's a redesigned version of Lumia 925 design, aka fabula design.
Simple, compact, neat.
Ui should be a revamped version of Nokia evolve theme. 
For those who don't familiar with; Nokia evolve white theme;
Startup sequence; Nokia logo on blue background(4seconds) Android logo, device model, name, user name (4second ) holding hands animation and transition to the main menu.
 Material; steel frames, ceramic back.
Colors: silver-cyan, gold-cobalt blue, Arte black.
Release time; some time between the may and July.

İf this device becames real I would be very happy, its a distinctive device, a pure Nokia product. 
Please consider this.
There is no advantage of using Chinese designs. You're a Finnish-european brand, not some cheap Chinese company, stop acting like one. 

Comments

• Dailylife Dailylife
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nice drawings.
    Only thing is that the camera looks a bit constipated in one of the sketches.
    Otherwise, it's always nice to see tech sketches...
  • Manus Manus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Pitkänen said:
    Nice drawings.
    Only thing is that the camera looks a bit constipated in one of the sketches.
    Otherwise, it's always nice to see tech sketches...

I couldn't draw it properly at the first time.
    Here an alternative version of this one.
    This one has an upgraded version of lumia 1020camera and a 16 mp monochrome sensor with 1.25Micron pixels.
    İt can capture the photos exactly like Nokia 9 can but with 2 cameras thanks to faster camera sensors and dedicated imaging chip
    Secondary monochrome sensors design is miniaturized in order to make the design more elegant and neat. Having 2 black sensors at the back of a fabula design phone can be ugly, this design works best with less sensors.
    And here's the device model logo 

• maerkek maerkek
    ✭✭  / 
    Very nice think . Old and New together .