Charging port malfunctioning

There is a loose connection in my charging port, I visited the service centre and gave my devide for a check, they came up to me and told me it is moisture…

Charging port malfunctioning

There is a loose connection in my charging port, I visited the service centre and gave my devide for a check, they came up to me and told me it is moisture damage, this is not true as I have never spilled water even near the phone until now, this is just ridiculous on how they detect moisture damage, They have a faulty charging port and are blaiming it on moisture and voiding my warranty, pathetic build quality of nokia devices, I even spoke on the helpline number and they are just useless, I asked to speak to the senior and he just gave a excuse that the senior is busy and will call back in 24 hrs, it has been much more than 24 hrs and they have not called, pathetic liars they are, I do not trust them and want my device repaired asap, the company should stand up for its faults and stop blamings its customers, will never buy a nokia device in my life again, and if it was moisture damage then it would not charge at all, but here it works when you keep it at a angle, I am really dissapointed.
Tagged:

Comments

• ritesh mishra ritesh mishra
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Same issue and same response I have recieved too, I fought with Nokia care for around 1hr but they didn't help. They are simply blaming that your mobile has damaged due to moisture. This is totally design fault that even if it is due to moisture. No one can prevent atmosphere moisture to enter Mobile Phone. We can only prevent it from liquid. So many people reported the same issue they should recall or replace with countermeasures parts on priority.
  • Same issue and same response I have recieved too, I fought with Nokia care for around 1hr but they didn't help. They are simply blaming that your mobile has damaged due to moisture. This is totally design fault that even if it is due to moisture. No one can prevent atmosphere moisture to enter Mobile Phone. We can only prevent it from liquid. So many people reported the same issue they should recall or replace with countermeasures parts on priority.ritesh mishra said:
    Same issue and same response I have recieved too, I fought with Nokia care for around 1hr but they didn't help. They are simply blaming that your mobile has damaged due to moisture. This is totally design fault that even if it is due to moisture. No one can prevent atmosphere moisture to enter Mobile Phone. We can only prevent it from liquid. So many people reported the same issue they should recall or replace with countermeasures parts on priority.
    They should resolve this issue and replace the defective part or recall their devices, Else this issue needs to be taken to the consumer court, it is a clear case of poor design, it clearly shows how the device cannot even deal with the surrounding atmosphere, their support team is pathetic, they said that their senior called me today twice, but not even one call is there in my call log from them, very unprofessional behavior, my mail are left unread too, we all consumers should come together and stand up against this malpractise.
  • ritesh mishra ritesh mishra
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Same issue and same response I have recieved too, I fought with Nokia care for around 1hr but they didn't help. They are simply blaming that your mobile has damaged due to moisture. This is totally design fault that even if it is due to moisture. No one can prevent atmosphere moisture to enter Mobile Phone. We can only prevent it from liquid. So many people reported the same issue they should recall or replace with countermeasures parts on priority.ritesh mishra said:
    They should resolve this issue and replace the defective part or recall their devices, Else this issue needs to be taken to the consumer court, it is a clear case of poor design, it clearly shows how the device cannot even deal with the surrounding atmosphere, their support team is pathetic, they said that their senior called me today twice, but not even one call is there in my call log from them, very unprofessional behavior, my mail are left unread too, we all consumers should come together and stand up against this malpractise.
    It is clearly fraud being done from Nokia.
  • Same issue and same response I have recieved too, I fought with Nokia care for around 1hr but they didn't help. They are simply blaming that your mobile has damaged due to moisture. This is totally design fault that even if it is due to moisture. No one can prevent atmosphere moisture to enter Mobile Phone. We can only prevent it from liquid. So many people reported the same issue they should recall or replace with countermeasures parts on priority.ritesh mishra said:
    This charging issue is very common in nokia phones. We should all come together and file a legal case in consumer court.