Battery dropping drastically

I noticed that since an update to android 9 pie my battery is no longer lasting even when the phone is at sleeping mod the percentage will drop up to 10%

Battery dropping drastically

F.G F.G
✭✭  / 
I noticed that since an update to android 9 pie my battery is no longer lasting even when the phone is at sleeping mod the percentage will drop up to 10%

Comments

• Michael Jensen Michael Jensen
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia, please fix!
  • Pedro Vale Pedro Vale
    ✭✭  / 
    Same for me.
    It went from 30% to 0 in one night while idle, wi fi, blueBluet, data all were turned off.
  • It happened to my phone too. I purchased nokia 6.1 plus just 2 months ago and already the battery drops drastically when the phone is idle. Plus, I cannot use my mobile data. 
  • Esdras Esdras
    ✭✭  / 
    Same in Nokia 8 , pie is full of BUGS
  • Same for me. after update to android 9 pie my battery is no longer
  • herdzix herdzix
    ✭✭  / 
    Me to
    battery very drain
  • JoeBts JoeBts
     / 
    Since update my nokia 5 to android 9 pie my battery life shrank dramically till next full charge. You can watch the battery percentage decreasing during using the phone. I tested many options to expand battery life, but nothing works. So, how can i downgrade to android 8 or is there a near fix to solve the problem?
  • Goku Gokool Goku Gokool
    ✭✭  / 
    The battery on my phone (nokia6.1) drops drastically too even when the phones idle after the android PIE update , this has to be fixed soon it's ruining the experience 
  • Same here with me after the upgrade. Please fix
  • Same over here, the only thing what is helping is to use battery saving mode all day, hope they will fix it!!
  • ecosimon ecosimon
     / 
    My battery won't charge fully since update. The drain seems to of been cured recently but I can only charge the phone to 35%. May need a repair or new battery fitted.
  • nikita petrenko nikita petrenko
    ✭✭  / 
    Please, it is protest for hmd. Write in this topic

*HMD, talk with us!*
    Today we (Nokia 8) tomorrow, you...

https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/42471/revolution-protest-for-hmd#latest

HMD, talk with us!

Help me please...
  • F.G said:
    Try disabling all evenwell apps through apps and notifications settings
  • After update to android 9 pie my battery is reduce very fast.
    And when i watch a video the phone is heating.