Can someone explain what is wrong with my phone?

So in the video i will link below you can see what phone is doing. it cant connect to any network.

Can someone explain what is wrong with my phone?

So in the video i will link below you can see what phone is doing. it cant connect to any network. both sim card works perfectly on other phone (iphone 5c, lg g4)

what i tried:
restart phone so many times.
hard reset phone 4-5 times.
remove and then insert sim cards slot.
reset network settings.
insert only one sim for each sims in different slots.
start phone with safe mode, still same. 
phone can read imei, tried to call *#06# and got imei 1, imei 2 and serial number.
Dial *#*#4636#*#* and change network type to GSM auto prl (tried other options too), turn radio off and then turn on, restart phone.
change sim1 to 3g, sim2 to 4g or sim1 to 4g, sim2 to 3g.

Nokia 6.1 TA-1043
Running on android pie 9 with January security patch.

video: 

Comments

• nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 6
    g9neb said:
    So in the video i will link below you can see what phone is doing. it cant connect to any network. both sim card works perfectly on other phone (iphone 5c, lg g4)

what i tried:
    reset network settings.
    phone can read imei, tried to call *#06# and got imei 1, imei 2 and serial number.
    Dial *#*#4636#*#* and change network type to GSM auto prl (tried other options too), turn radio off and then turn on, restart phone.

Nokia 6.1 TA-1043

video: 

Looks like Software Issue.Did you tried factory reset if yes then goto the service center and reinstall software and check if it's still there then its hardware issue i.e.4G Modem.
  • g9neb said:

what i tried:
    reset network settings.

Nokia 6.1 TA-1043

video: 

Did you tried factory reset if yes then goto the service center and reinstall software and check it it's still there then its hardware issue i.e.4G Modem.
    I tried everything, guess i'm going to service center tomorrow.
  • Try the following:-

Try to turn roaming on.
    Try to boot into safe mode and see wheater you are getting signals.
    Try Hard Factory Reset.

If above mentioned methods do not work, Maybe try changing sim cards (or)  the frequency your operator is operating on isn't supported on that device.

If all the above doesn't specify  your problem then your device must be locked( Sim locked).
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @bryant Sometimes major updates do get issues with the existing user data. I know it is inconvenient, but I'd recommend starting fresh and doing a factory reset. I am certain that most of these issues will disappear after a complete factory reset. So, backup your userdata and give it a go. 

• g9neb g9neb
     /  edited February 16
    Just got my nokia 6.1 from warranty service center. they changed motherboard. phone shows different imei and mac adress. not any problems yet. android 8.1 is running. i just disable automatic system update. notify me when pie will be stable. i mean STABLE.
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    There might be a issue with sim tray. Get it checked at service center.