Since my 2 1/2 month old TA-1012 Nokia 8 gave up on me the other day i would like to post the solution to get it running again! All Data on the Phone will be wiped for this process. (if you have a Nokia phone just better backup your data anyway...)
The Nokia support could not tell me how to hard reset the phone so i had to look it up on my own.
So if your phone stopped to recogize your fingerprint and pin its done, you have to restart and you will encounter the "stuck on nokia logo" screen. There is absolutely nothing you can do about this but to hard reset the phone:
1. Turn the phone off by holding the power button and the volume up button and release when the screen turns black and the phone is off.
2. Hold the volume up button and as soon as the android logo pops up you have to connect the usb to pc cable.
3. A green android robot should appear stating "no command", Press the power button and volume up button simultaneously to enter the recovery menu.
4. use the volume buttons to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset"
5. after this select phone reboot and dont be scared when the phone seems stuck again at the nokia logo, it takes its time.
6. Congrats, your phone is working but all data is lost
7. Never buy a Nokia phone again.
Since it took some time to find the solution for me i hope that this will help some people faster.