Having issue with charging port.

The charging port became very loose. I have to work atleast 3 minutes to set a position so that  will charge. If accedentally moved then  it won't charge.

Having issue with charging port.

user1534928181606 user1534928181606
✭✭  /  edited February 6
The charging port became very loose. I have to work atleast 3 minutes to set a position so that  will charge. If accedentally moved then  it won't charge. Then again you have to set a position with patience.
Actually i am a heavy user and a student also with out phone i can't do anything. And i read some discussions about the same issue and in that they are saying that the service centre will take about 1 month and even some others are saying that they are charging some amount by saying that it is physically damage by you.is this a way of escaping? How can it will be physically damaged if 100s of members having the same issue.
How can it will be acceptable for taking 1month to change a charging port?

I waited for this phone since it was launched in china.i got it on the first sale beacase of  my love towards NOKIA.
But hmd is spoiling NOKIA s brand name.
Pls let me know in how many days service centre took to replace your port.
Based on that i will give it service centre.
🙏🙏🙏

Comments

• Pls answer this how many days they took to replace your port?
  • ritesh mishra ritesh mishra
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Same problem in my Nokia 5.1 plus too, it is under repair, they are asking 1200rs. This is totally cheating.
  • Is Charging port problem is present in all Nokia 6.1 plus devices or there are some specific device because I bought it a week ago. If I knew it would never buy this device.Please reply me u hmd people busy in Nokia 9 preview.If you work like this nobody will buy your devices.I think I made a big mistake buying it.Should have stick to my Samsung..😥
  • “My 6.1 Plus also got loose charging port loose within a span of 2-3 months from purchase. It has to be kept at an angle to keep charging with some wedge or something. It keeps stopping charging process if it is kept flat on an even place. It is ridiculous that such a premium boasted device faces such serious hardware issue in a span of 3 months from purchase. Never faced such ridiculous hardware issues with earlier Nokia phones or any other brand,”  :/ :(
  • The charging port became very loose. I have to work atleast 3 minutes to set a position so that  will charge. If accedentally moved then  it won't charge. Then again you have to set a position with patience.
    Actually i am a heavy user and a student also with out phone i can't do anything. And i read some discussions about the same issue and in that they are saying that the service centre will take about 1 month and even some others are saying that they are charging some amount by saying that it is physically damage by you.is this a way of escaping? How can it will be physically damaged if 100s of members having the same issue.
    How can it will be acceptable for taking 1month to change a charging port?

I waited for this phone since it was launched in china.i got it on the first sale beacase of  my love towards NOKIA.
    But hmd is spoiling NOKIA s brand name.
    Pls let me know in how many days service centre took to replace your port.
    Based on that i will give it service centre.
    🙏🙏It will take about 15days minimum.

• Same issue with my phone charging connectivity issues every time and service centre told me that we take 1 month to resolve this problem what is this I don’t know. I think Nokia don’t want customers Because that’s kind of service. Or acceptable please replace all mobile phone or give back money
  • I have also Charging problem with6.1+ 
    Its hardware problem .....plz nokia send parts to service center so it can be fixed soon
  • blendor blendor
    ✭✭  / 
    My charging port is also tight, worse that in my country does not have nokia support to solve the problem, now and wait to see if the phone continues charging normally in an appropriate position.
  • panndu panndu
     /  edited February 13
    hi, i have charging port issue, my phone is not getting charged.
    i believe it covers under warranty, where Nokia support center that is