VOLTE

VOLTE won't work in Nokia 6.1. I did network resetting, SIM network resetting , hard reset after doing everything still the VOLTE is not working.

VOLTE

user1523695050819 user1523695050819
 /  edited October 23
VOLTE won't work in Nokia 6.1. I did network resetting, SIM network resetting , hard reset after doing everything still the VOLTE is not working. Not able to use Jio & Vodafone. HMD global must provide a quick solution to the issue.

Comments

• user1528358432556 user1528358432556
     /  edited September 18
    Dear sir,
    Please solve the volte issue .
    I am not able to call anywhere.
    After update android oreo 8.1 March update my Nokia 6.1 has volte issue.
    Please solve sir.
  • user1528358432556 user1528358432556
     /  edited June 11
    VOLTE won't work in Nokia 6.1. I did network resetting, SIM network resetting , hard reset after doing everything still the VOLTE is not working. Not able to use Jio & Vodafone. HMD global must provide a quick solution to the issue.
  • Dio- Dio-
     / 

Same problem for my Nokia 6.1 (TA 1089) as well. This problem started occurring since V2.22C update. VoLTE not working since the last update and it is a huge problem as Jio SIM works only in VoLTE mode. It used to work before the V2.22C update but now calls just won't go from the mobile. Request Nokia to fix this problem quickly.

• Dio- Dio-
     /  edited June 26

Can anyone from HMD/Nokia acknowledge they are working on this bug? Its been since June 5 that this bug exists on TA 1089 model and still no hint of anyone working on this actively to fix the issue for us. Any moderator or developer, please comment on this issue, we need an assurance that a fix is being worked upon.

• sharat.chandra sharat.chandra
     /  edited June 26

Looks like the issue is solved with the update received yesterday......My Nokia 6.1 VoLTE started working after the June Security patch update on 26th June.

• I dont think still the VOLTE is fixed after the June update. Though, i am able to use Jio but VOLTE is not being displayed instead it show as LTE. Any comment on this or anybody else is having the similar kind issue. 

• Dio- Dio-
     / 

@user1523695050819 I can see the VoLTE icon in the notification bar after the update. The VoLTE icon looks like either VoLTE written exactly or like a phone with LTE on the top edge of it. Please Check.

• Dio- Dio-
     / 

I can see the VoLTE icon in the notification bar after the update. The VoLTE icon either looks like plain VoLTE written or a phone with LTE written on the top edge of it. Please check.

• Put the Jio sim in the SIM1 Slot, not sure if Nokia 6.1 is yet updated with Dual sim VoLTE .......If the problem did not solve then take next action !!!!

• Same problem, am using ntel 4g network in nigeria i can only browns with 4g but no lte/reliance jio to make call,please fix this
  • The problem solved after new update....update your phone to the latest Security patch available.

• tagore m tagore m
    ✭✭  / 
    When will this model gets Idea VoLTE software update, Nokia 5 is already got the update
  • I have up to date security patch and i just upgrade my phone still no showing of volte,its only 4g my
    phone is nokia TA-1043 what should i do please.