MWC 2019 - Competition Winners - Page 3

Does anyone know what the winners and runners up won?

MWC 2019 - Competition Winners

Comments

• Does anyone know what the winners and runners up won?
  • Congratulations to all winners
  • Good
  • Congratulations to all winners😀😀😀😀😀😀
  • CSanchez CSanchez
    ✭✭  / 
    RACIST RESULTS! UNDESERVING ENTRANTS. I HOPE NOKIA WILL GO BANKRUPT AND GO OUT OF BUSINESS AGAIN. @matteo.m
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    CSanchez said:
    RACIST RESULTS! UNDESERVING ENTRANTS. I HOPE NOKIA WILL GO BANKRUPT AND GO OUT OF BUSINESS AGAIN. @matteo.m
    Shame what a coward to use the race card. 
    Do you have any proof of your statement supra? When I see people using the race card I know they are just using it because they couldn't compete and now want to force someone to give them something and gain a unfair advantage and steal something from someone that's more deserving. Pathetic human being you are to say the least. 
  • Congratulations to  all winners
  • nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    CSanchez said:
    So you are stupid user which dont have brain.You dont derserve here.You are doing flag on all users without any reason.Dont stay here for distrub other people intensionally.Go on street and beg some money for you and then buy any nokia phones and then come here with your experience to share on community.
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  /  edited February 2019
    @Mohamdriyd and @todesurteil very well written, thank you for speaking up :smiley:
  • UGWUIKE UGWUIKE
    ✭✭  / 
    CSanchez said:
    Your wish will never come to pass because Nokia has come to stay ;back with full force to take their leading position in phone industry.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    @CSanchez okay now you tell how Nokia have to choose winners? Asking you like " beloved @CSanchez please come to our Nokia house and help in choosing winners? Eh? " 
    Before get into any point go get some information about Nokia past. Do you even know how old is this company? And everything needs some time to settle with new project. Btw which phone do you adore, go respective community and praise them instead wasting your energy here.

If you have so problem and hatered for Nokia, team and community users, why don't you removed yourself from here? Why are you here? Are you waiting for someone will come on white horse to take you away from here? 
    Stop trying to bring people down with your flags, this ain't work here. 
    Stay blessed with your hate. 👍

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @CSanchez do you have any goal for life? If yes then go achieve it and if no then find it out because it's so important. 

Stay blessed with hate and no one cares how much you try to bring people down by flagging their posts.👍

Do it more, we have unity, we all one and otherside you. You need actual help. 
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    @thepiranha did you receive your runner's up prize yet? What was it? Pics please! :smiley:
  • Mohamdriyd Mohamdriyd
    ✭✭  / 
    @madbilly
    According to me 
    I didn't receive the prize
    I still waiting 
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    @Mohamdriyd that's disappointing, you must be getting tired of waiting!

@Francesco Bacchini , @EnjoyLogy , @TommiS , @radu did you hear anything?
  • TommiS TommiS
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have no idea, but would be fun to see what the winners will get 😇 And is there any leftovers for special mentions 🙈
  • madbilly said:
    @Mohamdriyd that's disappointing, you must be getting tired of waiting!

@Francesco Bacchini , @EnjoyLogy , @TommiS , @radu did you hear anything?
    Nothing new so far, as I already told you in private messaging ;).

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    @TommiS I definitely think that special mentions deserve a prize! :D.

@Francesco Bacchini yes I know, very frustrating. I'm sure they are just waiting for stock to be available.
  • madbilly said:
    @thepiranha did you receive your runner's up prize yet? What was it? Pics please! :smiley:
    NO!  I haven't received my prize you.  I've emailed Matteo and the social media team several teams but they haven't responded.  Has anybody received their prize?

• @madbilly
    According to me 
    I didn't receive the prize
    I still waiting 
    I haven't received my prize either.

• I think this contest was a scam.  Did anybody receive the prize that they won?
  • Mohamdriyd Mohamdriyd
    ✭✭  / 
    I think this contest was a scam.  Did anybody receive the prize that they won?
    I didn't receive anything till that moment .. I am really disappointed 😞
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    Hi @Mohamdriyd and @thepiranha, I complete agree that this is very disappointing for you and the other winners. The least you should expect is an explanation and an ETD. Hopefully @matteo.m or @maria.03 can do that for you.
    Cheers :)
  • Mohamdriyd Mohamdriyd
    ✭✭  / 
    @madbilly
     I hope there will be a real action soon. Actually I had received an expected date twice without a result , Unfortunately this made me feel doubtful about the competition .  I hope you understand me and i am really appreciate your care in it
  • Marko Tomic Marko Tomic
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi there @madbilly, as @Mohamdriyd and @thepiranha have said we did not receive any prizes nor confirmation yet. I was given 2 dates, one after the MWC and the last one was actually last week with no response as of yet. Ive talked with @Mohamdriyd and we would not take any action if we had an exact date or at least what the prizes are? We both hope its the Nokia 9 but who knows now. Could you please check and inform us as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding! :smile:
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    Hi @Marko Tomic unfortunately I can't check any more than you can, and you already had more info than I did. No choice but to wait. :unamused:
  • Francesco Bacchini Francesco Bacchini
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    Great news!
    In the end I received my prize. The original smartphone intended for us was a Nokia 4.2, but then, due to unavailability in the UK, they decided to switch it with a brand new Nokia 8.1.

I know that most of everyone was expecting to get a Nokia 9 PureView, but, in some way, I think it's kind of understandable to have swapped for a "cheaper" smartphone due to high production costs of the flagship.

I haven't opened my 8.1 yet, as I still will be using my Nokia 8 as a daily driver and have the 8.1 as a "backup" phone.
  • Marko Tomic Marko Tomic
    ✭✭  / 
    I got mine too, although the 7.1,kinda sad it wasn't the 8.1 since I won't be using this one since I have my Nokia 8 with my so it's more of an downgrade. Still grateful though 😊