Screen On Time

What's the average screen-on time everyone is getting on their phones after a full charge?

Screen On Time

Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
✭✭  / 
What's the average screen-on time everyone is getting on their phones after a full charge?

Comments

• diegopc5 diegopc5
    ✭✭  / 
    10-11 hours for me. I reached 12 once.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 8
    diegopc5 said:
    OMG! What am I doing to my phone then? Do you play any games? :hushed: :
    Let me measure my SOT today :)

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 8
    This is what I get on average most of  the times and I am pretty satisfied with this since I play some heavy games sometimes. But, I do record audio during my classes for about 6 hours daily. But, it has only been some days that I have started using the Nokia 8.1. I will surely leave an update if I see a different result in the future.

• Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭  / 
    This is what I get on average most of  the times and I am pretty satisfied with this since I play some heavy games sometimes. But, I do record audio during my classes for about 6 hours daily. But, it has only been some days that I have started using the Nokia 8.1. I will surely leave an update if I see a different result in the future.

This seems at par with what I am also getting. Around 8hours with 10-15% still left.

Battery backup looks good!
  • sayyed vihan sayyed vihan
    ✭✭  / 
    I got 1 nd half day battery backup easily  nd i m using youtube evertime
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @rehbar ali 7-8 hrs 
  • diegopc5 diegopc5
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    diegopc5 said:
    OMG! What am I doing to my phone then? Do you play any games? :hushed: :
    Let me measure my SOT today :)

When I play it's around 8 or so. Of course you can't reach 10 hours playing
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    8 hours Screen on Time without any Pubg.. but while playing pubg about 5 hours
  • Rithika Rithika
     / 
    I knowkmy question is out of here, but please can someone help me , in my Nokia 8.1 I have a screen pin and fingerprint lock . At times none of them work and the phone gets unlocked by just pressing the powerbutton
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Rithika said:
    I knowkmy question is out of here, but please can someone help me , in my Nokia 8.1 I have a screen pin and fingerprint lock . At times none of them work and the phone gets unlocked by just pressing the powerbutton
    Disable it Smart Lock and Check.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @ if you keep batter mode on it works crazily like for 13 hrs
  • jqc jqc
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi

When I first got this phone I easily got 6+ hours of SOT but since a few days ago the battery life suddenly got worse and now i only get 5 hours max.  I didn't change the way i used my device.  The apps I use the most are Chrome, Whatsapp and Instagram.

Any possible reasons?
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    the SOT will fluctuate with every monthly update. . case may be get better or worse...
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Its 8 hours atmost whether in battery saver or in normal without any gaming .. for 10-12 hours SOT, you shud be recharging in between .. no way to get 10-12 hours 
  • jqc jqc
    ✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    the SOT will fluctuate with every monthly update. . case may be get better or worse...
    The thing is I didn't even update. Just suddenly drop from 6 hours (100 to 20%) to less than 5 hours (also 100% to 20%) with the same usage pattern.
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭  / 
    Regularly getting 9 hours of SOT now with mixed usage. 

Did a PUBG test and got about 4 hours and 50 minutes non stop gaming on a full charge. 
  • jqc jqc
    ✭✭  / 

Did a PUBG test and got about 4 hours and 50 minutes non stop gaming on a full charge. 
    Please tell me how you managed to achieve 9 hours SOT?? How many hours since full charge? My battery drops from 100% to 90% with barely 30mins of SOT.
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭  / 
    jqc said:

Please tell me how you managed to achieve 9 hours SOT?? How many hours since full charge? My battery drops from 100% to 90% with barely 30mins of SOT.

• Badri Raj Badri Raj
    ✭✭  / 
    I also get around 6-7 hours SOT. Looks good Battery side
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭  / 

Battery backup getting better all the time. Adaptive battery feature really does work.