Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging Issue

After 5 months I'm facing charging issues in my nokia 6.1 plus. Charger gets automatically connected / disconnected whenever i put my phone on charge .

Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging Issue

mir zubair mir zubair
✭✭  / 
After 5 months I'm facing charging issues in my nokia 6.1 plus. Charger gets automatically connected / disconnected whenever i put my phone on charge . Should i replace its charging port or its just software bug .Anybody suggest me what should i do

Comments

• Tushi Tushi
    ✭✭  / 
    Actually I am also facing same issue.i have discussed with service centre they told me it will not cover in warranty and it cost 1750.
  • Siddhant Chauhan Siddhant Chauhan
    ✭✭  /  edited February 8
    Try to clean it with tooth pricker. I have read this it is  the most common problem of type c usb.I think I made a big mistake buying this Nokia crap. If I too faced this problem than I will compell people to never buy your device.
  • Please provide the solution for charging issue under warranty.
  • shashank shashank
    ✭✭  / 
    Several websites have reported that Nokia 6.1 plus has a widespread issue with USB-C port in terms of manufacturer fault. Visit any Authorised Nokia Service center they should change the sub-board without any cost if your phone is still under warranty.
  • ratnakar ratnakar
    ✭✭  / 
    i m having the same trouble with my Nokia 6.1 plus... It's not charging because the faulty port... Pls do something..
  • amrit amrit
    ✭✭  / 
    my nokia 6.1 plus is also not charging properly and service centre are not repairing it in warrantywhat should i do? 
  • Even my charging port damaged, will it replace in warranty or not?
  • Andyj72 Andyj72
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue and my phone is not covered under warranty since I purchased a device model that was not offered in the US. How much did any of you have to pay to replace the charging port? Other than that issue, the phone works flawlessly and I love it.
  • harshat harshat
     / 
     charging not properly, it took an hrs to charge from 29-42% 
  • Even I have the same issue, my phone cannot be charged when it is ON but can be when it is switched OFF... Is there any solution for this??
  • I have the problem of charging after the last update! It keep connecting and reconnecting automatically again and again
  • don't buy Nokia phone please 😢😢