Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging Issue

After 5 months I'm facing charging issues in my nokia 6.1 plus. Charger gets automatically connected / disconnected whenever i put my phone on charge .

Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging Issue

mir zubair mir zubair
✭✭  / 
After 5 months I'm facing charging issues in my nokia 6.1 plus. Charger gets automatically connected / disconnected whenever i put my phone on charge . Should i replace its charging port or its just software bug .Anybody suggest me what should i do

Comments

• Actually I am also facing same issue.i have discussed with service centre they told me it will not cover in warranty and it cost 1750.
  • Please provide the solution for charging issue under warranty.
  • i m having the same trouble with my Nokia 6.1 plus... It's not charging because the faulty port... Pls do something..
  • Even my charging port damaged, will it replace in warranty or not?
  • I have the same issue and my phone is not covered under warranty since I purchased a device model that was not offered in the US. How much did any of you have to pay to replace the charging port? Other than that issue, the phone works flawlessly and I love it.
  • harshat harshat
    ✭✭  / 
     charging not properly, it took an hrs to charge from 29-42% 
  • Even I have the same issue, my phone cannot be charged when it is ON but can be when it is switched OFF... Is there any solution for this??
  • I have the problem of charging after the last update! It keep connecting and reconnecting automatically again and again
  • Nokia 6.1 plus, charging issue, its charging port not working after 5 months, please recall all your nokia 6.1 plus phones.
  • Nokia 6.1 plus, charging issue, its charging port not working after 5 months, please recall all your nokia 6.1 plus phones.
    I have sold my nokia 6.1 plus as i have also faced this issue.
  • Yansh Yansh
    ✭✭  / 
    Same issue
  • mir zubair mir zubair
    ✭✭  / 
    Problem got solved after February security update
  • mir zubair mir zubair
    ✭✭  / 
    And it was moisture as well
  • I am also facing similar issue. Where Can I find the Authorized Nokia support centers
  • I'm also having the same problem.
    Just two days ago I purchased this mobile 
    Im a huge fan of Nokia 
    Now I hate it  worst 
  • Everything is going well but this charging port 😫😫 makes me sick 🥶🥶 and theirs a whole lot of people who are facing same issue
  • Charging honeki bad phone hang horahae power off karna padtahe
  • Charging issue in my Nokia 6.1plus ..Nokia charger is not working  C-PORT not working take your handset refund my money 
  • I am facing the same issue from last couple of weeks. I have to press hard to ensure that phone is getting charged

@Nokia: Is this hardware problem or Software problem? 

Quick fix for all: Try adjusting your charger pin on phone side until you see text 'Charging' on your phone's lock screen.
  • Same issue for me , do we have to submit phone for 10 days to get port replaced ?
  • I am facing charging issue after 5 months to buy phone.pls reply and you give a proper solution
  • Yograj Yograj
    ✭✭  / 
    I had also paid 1850 rs for only these problem.And my device is In warranty also.What r u doing Nokia with costomer, how can i trust on you???
  • Same problem on my nokia 7 plus wtf
  • Same Problem Here. I bought on aliexpress a new charging port. I hope that it could fix the phone
  • Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Same Problem Here. I bought on aliexpress a new charging port. I hope that it could fix the phone
    @Marcos Gabriel Coimbra Franca
    Would really appreciate if you can verify whether the USB C port in Nokia 6.1 Plus is of the same OEM as the one purchased of AliExpress. Some identifier that's there on the flex PCB might help in verifying the same.
  • Vinayak A said:
    I am also facing similar issue. Where Can I find the Authorized Nokia support centers
    https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_in/support/care-center-locator