Battery charging time is more than 4 hours. Mobile Phone purchased 2 months before. What will be the

How to solve this problem?

Battery charging time is more than 4 hours. Mobile Phone purchased 2 months before. What will be the

How to solve this problem?

Tagged:

Answers

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    It doesn't mean that your charger is slow.The time displays is expected one only.All Nokia mobile chargers are having two configuration charging and USB Data cable.
    For Charging You can enable developer settings and change the USB option to Charge only
  • My phone charges in 2 hours tops.
  • How to set developer settings.
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 11
    How to set developer settings.
    For Android Oreo: Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number(Click on this 7 times to enable developer settings)
    Now you can see a new setting menu under System page

• I did it, let's see it work. Thanks.
  • 3.1 plus .... No battery backup and network automatically discount every 30 minutes...
    Service center says this problem is normally.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    3.1 plus .... No battery backup and network automatically discount every 30 minutes...
    Service center says this problem is normally.
    Hello,As per your problem,it is not in your mobile,it is the Network provider issue.Due to lack of signals Sometimes it doesn't show properly and gets disconnected.it can be solved by talking to Customer Care of the Network provider.
  • In developer setting when I change to charge only mode it does not changed to that. It returns to MTP. Still battery charging time is more than 4 hours. Is there any settings to solve this.
  • Same problem with my Nokia5.1 plus,  whole night charging with phone shutdown/off,  charge only 30% and when put on battery drain very fast,  worse mobile ever in my life,  wil campaign not to buy Nokia mobile 
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    In developer setting when I change to charge only mode it does not changed to that. It returns to MTP. Still battery charging time is more than 4 hours. Is there any settings to solve this.
    Your phone charging port or charger itself has an issue then. Try a different charger or use the same charger to charge a different phone. Then decide whether the phone has a problem or the charger.
    After that pressurize the service center for replacement. If they don't hear go to a normal service center and show it to them. Get it repaired if they charge you reasonably.

• I purchased one mobile found very good performance so purchased another 3.1+. Second one started charging problem. But rest is quite good.