Revolution protest for HMD

No meter how much people want to take part of but: They know all of the problems with there expensive product and don't give us nothing!

Revolution protest for HMD

No meter how much people want to take part of but:
They know all of the problems with there expensive product and don't give us nothing! No compensation, no fixes, no real update! They lie to us, and then do it again.
What I want to do now:
1)Write a petition on this forum.
2) Write to all topics of this community for petition help, of all product users! All of them will can have the same injustice like us!!!
3) Write letter tohmd  by this link:
https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/support#contact-us
With this text:
I have paid money to you, and I want to use normal! Give us the source, freelancers make it better then you, or make it by yourself. Make something good, not lie or infographic stupid pictures.
Thank you.
4) Write this leter every day.

If it will not work. Will do everything that everyone know about this on presentation in Barcelona. They will present something new? Let's everyone know that is money is the last connection with you and HMD. Forgot for update or feedback.

Who use Nokia 8, or another phone of HMD - I just ask you to post here:

HMD, talk with us!

Help me please...

Comments

• NikitaPetrenko NikitaPetrenko
    ✭✭  / 
    I write everywhere where I can, but half of posts was blocked, half deleted. Even 4pda.. may be it was too much posts for 2 hours. But I believe that they will do something...
    I made good photos on there camera, pretty good video. Just soft is bad, not hardware.

If everyone letp here something - together we can make nois
  • SCKH SCKH
    ✭✭  / 
    Is there any Nokia die hard YouTuber? Try to contact him/her and ask help for a video on his/her channel and Twitter with tagging Nokia, tell him/her about the whole experience from the launch, broken promises till now the half baked Android Pie version. And also write to some reputable Tech News for making an article of it.

My English is no good and hardly for me to express myself.

Being on Pie more than a month, Compass not fix, Camera app bad, damn disappointing and frustrating now. My 2 years plan of using Nokia 8 is gone now and was thinking to switch to 2018's flagship after MWC 2019 because last year flagship device could be more cheaper in discount; in the mean time, let's see if this whole bad scenario of this device would be turning good or not in this February and March.

But, never look back Nokia brand, sorry Nokia, you failed us as first-flagship-supporter.
  • user1535316420182 user1535316420182
    ✭✭✭  / 
    i will never buy a nokia phone again!! Juho Sarvikas said a lot of lie. i dont trust HMD anymore. Compas vbs broken, camera laser focus broken, there is no care for customers. Fake and buggy pie update. i m saying every friend "dont trust nokia and dont buy" oneplus far better customer care or xiaomi.
  • DibyaXP DibyaXP
    ✭✭✭  / 

Can I have some kind retweet?
    It's my honest request . Please kindly do it .
  • Khaa Leel Khaa Leel
    ✭✭  / 
    Take this to reddit, not Nokia subreddit but maybe Android in general, contact some tech, or pages like Android Authority or something.
  • user1535316420182 user1535316420182
    ✭✭✭  / 
    i will never buy any device form HMD again! i will never advice somebody, i am making negative feedback everyone.