Nokia 7 plus Battery Saver issue

I actually have two problems. 1. Battery saver won't turn on,its greyed out and no setting in battery settings for it.

Nokia 7 plus Battery Saver issue

user1533739999881 user1533739999881
✭✭  /  edited February 9
I actually have two problems.
1. Battery saver won't turn on,its greyed out and no setting in battery settings for it.
Tried supportss suggestion of graphics test,never worked.
Drained battery to under 15% and selected to turn on battery saver and it activated but when recharged it wouldn't come off. Had to factory reset to get it off.
2. Multiple users isnti working either,the setting is there but nothing happens when I press it.
Nokia 7 plus,android 9, January update.
Any help would be great thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @user1533739999881 What TA-XXXX variant of the Nokia 7 Plus do you have? Are you facing any other issues in software apart from that?

• Hi @singhnsk, its a TA-062, however when my phone crashed around xmas time the tech loaded the TA-046 firmware, couldn't find my specific firmware. Since then I got all these issues,no security patches would be detected, I am forced to manually update.
    Other than the previous issues, I sometimes get random freezes in touch, a simply lock and unlock would fix,it could be related to my launcher,idk.
    But the above 2 are my major concerns.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 9
    @user1533739999881 Was guessing so. So, your phone is the CN variant, but the ROM installed on your phone is the global variant. Some Android Pie features and OTAs will break until you do either of the two:
    1. Flash the CN ROM and stay on Chinese ROM. You will receive updates and features will work too.
    2. Change the SKUID to WW from the current CN.
    Both of these will not be a part of the support offered by this forum. So, I'd recommend you to check XDA or elsewhere for assistance :)
  • @singhnsk, how do I flash the correct rom? I don't want to do anything too risky to brick my phone.