Audio Recording on Nokia 8

With OZO audio, you get excellent sound when recording videos. Unfortunately, there is no stock audio recording app available.

Audio Recording on Nokia 8

Dawood Kamran Dawood Kamran
✭✭  / 
With OZO audio, you get excellent sound when recording videos. Unfortunately, there is no stock audio recording app available. A bummer if you ask me. 
Does anyone know any good app that might utilize the OZO hardware properly?

Comments

• Hugh Matthews Hugh Matthews
    ✭✭✭  / 
    There isn't. OZO is Nokia-specific and none of the recorder apps know about the three mics. Sony's app, which apparently works in stereo on Sony phones, records from all three mics.
    The solution is to set video to 720p - to minimise file size - then record. You then use an app to extract the audio from the video into an MP3 file. Several apps can do this. I'll look to see what I have used...
  • Hugh Matthews Hugh Matthews
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The app I used is called MP3 Video Converter and I found it in the Play Store. You simply record the video, open the app and select the video. You can choose AAC or MP3 from the menu. The sound is rapidly extracted to a file with the same name in the Music folder on the phone.
    Trying this out for you I managed to record the first video in a long time without clicks in...