Nokia 2 Alarm not working

When I set alarm in the early morning in my Nokia 2 phone, it is not ringing at all.

Nokia 2 Alarm not working

MuthuK MuthuK
✭✭  / 
When I set alarm in the early morning in my Nokia 2 phone, it is not ringing at all. It is just shows notification that 'Missed your alarm'.  
It is become very serious issue.  I can't depend on my phone to wake-up.  can some one help on this
Tagged:

Comments

• I have the same issue as you. Sometimes it works and sometimes just missed !!! The only solution I have found that you set the alarm just before you stop using the phone . Do not use the phone after setting up the alarm and keep the app running in foreground(keep the app open). Also always check the volume levels. It works for me
  • geebilios geebilios
     /  edited April 13
    nokia 2.1 alarm not working? Workaround: goto alarm clock settings and look for the "repeat" check box and un-check it. the repeat checkbox setting is set to monday by default. no wonder my alarm wouldn't work.
  • Please explain in detail how you got yours to work (possibly settings changed)... Mine is really giving me concern 
  • geebilios said:
    nokia 2.1 alarm not working? Workaround: goto alarm clock settings and look for the "repeat" check box and un-check it. the repeat checkbox setting is set to monday by default. no wonder my alarm wouldn't work.
    Please explain in detail how you got yours to work (possibly settings changed)... Mine is really giving me concern