Nokia 8.1 very good phone I am impressed camera battery processor design display verygood thank hmd

I am using Nokia 8.1 I am happy I am impressed

Nokia 8.1 very good phone I am impressed camera battery processor design display verygood thank hmd

Sk Riyaz Sk Riyaz
✭✭  /  edited February 11
Tagged:

Comments

• Ande Ganesh Ande Ganesh
    ✭✭  / 
    Check this poll on Twitter for Front Camera Issues On Nokia 8.1 and vote it today.
  • The miz The miz
    ✭✭  / 
    (I am using Nokia 8.1 I am happy I am impressed)i agree with this bro i was used nokia 8.1,last week i brought the oneplus 6t 8gb variant,very worst performers i never use a worst mobile like this in my life time.worst camera,worst battery backup,im planing to switched back to 8.1 again
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The miz said:
    (I am using Nokia 8.1 I am happy I am impressed)i agree with this bro i was used nokia 8.1,last week i brought the oneplus 6t 8gb variant,very worst performers i never use a worst mobile like this in my life time.worst camera,worst battery backup,im planing to switched back to 8.1 again
    One Plus 6T is worst ??? Seriously .. Cant imagine someone would say that ever
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭  / 
    The miz said:
    One Plus 6T is worst ??? Seriously .. Cant imagine someone would say that ever
    Lol seriously. 6t was basically the Phone of 2018. Mad thing to say 😂
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Please check front camera and then come up with reviews 😅
  • The miz The miz
    ✭✭  / 
    (Lol seriously. 6t was basically the Phone of 2018. Mad thing to say 😂)mad thing ha ha ha,worst battery life i ever seen
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The miz said:
    (Lol seriously. 6t was basically the Phone of 2018. Mad thing to say 😂)mad thing ha ha ha,worst battery life i ever seen
    Dont know bro.. but my friend uses 6T and its simply the best phone I ever used
  • Sekh Riyaz Sekh Riyaz
    ✭✭  /  edited February 12
    Sk Riyaz sa

Nokia 8.1 very very beautiful handset decent my blowing so happy I am used