Volte not working after May security update

VOLTE not working in Nokia 6.1. I did network resetting, SIM network resetting , cache clear, everything still the VOLTE is not working. Not able to use Jio.

Volte not working after May security update

sharat.chandra sharat.chandra
 /  edited June 11
VOLTE not working in Nokia 6.1. I did network resetting, SIM network resetting , cache clear, everything still the VOLTE is not working. Not able to use Jio. HMD global must provide a quick solution to the issue it is a total outage as I am not receiving nor able to make calls.

Comments

• Dio- Dio-
     /  edited June 12

Same problem for my Nokia 6.1 (TA 1089) as well. This problem started occurring since V2.22C update. VoLTE not working since the last update and it is a huge problem as Jio SIM works only in VoLTE mode. It used to work before the V2.22C update but now calls just won't go from the mobile. Request Nokia to fix this problem quickly.

• sharat.chandra sharat.chandra
     /  edited June 12

Is really anyone looking into this issue at HMD or Android.One team......It is a outage for end customers not able to use there Sim cards to make Outgoing and receive calls.. Support team comments to do factory reset and need to go through the pain of backing up the contents on the phone and reinstalling all the Apps.......

Is anyone checking this message at HMD.....Need some kind of acknowledgement !!!