Why only these three regions, why not others?

Dear HMD team, I know that at HMD there are people from many many countries.

Why only these three regions, why not others?

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭✭  / 
Dear HMD team,

I know that at HMD there are people from many many countries. HMD have people in over 50 locations, which I presume means ~50 different countries. Since "region" roughly translates to language, I'm surprised that HMD can't include more regions in this community forum. Do you think it will splinter the community more than it already is (since we are grouped by phones)? Or is the problem the availability of staff to moderate these regional subforums?

Whatever the reason, it's clear that there are many customers who do not participate in this community because language is a barrier for them - they don't feel they can communicate effectively in English, Hindi, Vietnamese or any other Indian or Indonesian language. So, can we please make the community more inclusive for them?

Can we start by bringing the Chinese Nokia customers into this community? They have phones with different software, it would be great to learn more about that!

Spanish, Arabic, Portugese, Russian... each of these languages each has more than 150 million native speakers! Let's invite them in!

I can't think of any good reason why not, can you?

Cheers :grin:

Comments

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Completely agreed. What's better when we could exchange knowledge and ideas and different features of their devices?