How can i download nokia 2 stock rom ?

I want an original out of the box rom edition because my phone lags a lot after the latest security updates on nougat and i want to revert back to the original stock rom, my phone was way faster then.

How can i download nokia 2 stock rom ?

Mohamed Nabil Mohamed Nabil
✭✭  /  edited February 11
I want an original out of the box rom edition because my phone lags a lot after the latest security updates on nougat and i want to revert back to the original stock rom, my phone was way faster then. Hard reset and factory default didnt help, i have this weird lag when i quit apps and the phone hangs for like 5 seconds and the home screen becomes empty from all app shortcuts. I forgot to mention that i've requested an ota revert from the beta labs section two days ago but didn't recieve anything yet

Comments

• amili amili
    ✭✭  /  edited February 11
    Hi. Can you try disable system apps? My device is more faster now. See the screenshot
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 15
    I want an original out of the box rom edition because my phone lags a lot after the latest security updates on nougat and i want to revert back to the original stock rom, my phone was way faster then. Hard reset and factory default didnt help, i have this weird lag when i quit apps and the phone hangs for like 5 seconds and the home screen becomes empty from all app shortcuts. I forgot to mention that i've requested an ota revert from the beta labs section two days ago but didn't recieve anything yet
    Nokia 2 comes with the stock rom and only security updates were installed and also two maintenance updates.doesnt mean that it lost its original software.
    For Storage related issue,you can download the Files app by Google to clean the unwanted storage.
    for RAM related issue you can disable the system apps and continue using it. 
    Also you may enable the developer settings and change the animation scales from 1 to 0.5x for faster performance   
  • Mohamed Nabil Mohamed Nabil
    ✭✭  / 
    Also you may enable the developer settings and change the animation scales from 1 to 0.5x for faster performance   

Which system apps would you recommend to disable ? I could use your help
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Which system apps would you recommend to disable ? I could use your help
    You can do the following from Settings>Apps
    Disabling Apps:Google app,Google Maps,Google Pinyin Keyboard,Google zhuyin keyboard,Google Photos,Google Drive(you can disable and uninstall its updates)
    Apps not necessary-Play Movies,Play GAMES,Google Handwriting Keyboard.
    Exceptions-Google Chrome(as this consumes nearly 50MB ram in background)
    Google Duo(if your are not using it)