Nokia 6.1 plus has some really serious issues. I have this device from September and I waited for its India launch from the day of its China launch. But now I feel like I have done a huge mistake by trusting the name of Nokia.
Initially it was working fine but after getting Android Pie it is having new bugs with every update.
• There are frequent app crashes.
• System UI just fails to respond at times.
• Echo ( hearing my own voice) on video calls
• Device is really laggy at times even with SD 636 SoC.
(I am normal user & don't have any game or heavy app installed.)
• Camera app is not really good and with flash it is the worst.
• Device restarts itself sometimes.
• Notifications are not properly visible n gets half cut if font size is small... It is a basic feature man which works fine even in dumb phones.
• There are many such glitches which just spoils the whole user experience..
It has been around 4 months since it got Android Pie but still the bugs are not fixed.
It is really frustrating man that even a device pricing 10K works better than this.
I even tried factory reset but problems are still there.
This device really needs some serious optimisation.
Dear HMD GLOBAL we have put so much faith in you. Please do something if you really want to get back into the game again.