Nokia 8.1 touch unresponsive sometimes - Page 2

Me too, I got Nokia 8.1 about a month. I think it's a bug a few time but when I see this topic it's a bug longtime ago and Nokia don't care !!!

Nokia 8.1 touch unresponsive sometimes

Answers

• PKMan PKMan
    ✭✭  / 
    Me too, I got Nokia 8.1 about a month. I think it's a bug a few time but when I see this topic it's a bug longtime ago and Nokia don't care !!!
  • RafW RafW
    ✭✭  / 
    One of the Nokia's in the family is 8.1 and it is exhibiting the same issue:
    Screen works normally then suddenly the touch events aren't registered at all, simply no response from the display. Not sure if it's issue with digitiser, it's firmware or Android software. Simply locking and unlocking the phone fixes the issue temporarily, but the issue is intermittent. First post-Microsoft Nokia we have an issue with - disappointed, HMD 🙄
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Just sell your phones and get new ones from different companies if you are not satisfied with this one. It's simple as that. 
  • Nirmalya Nirmalya
     / 
    Yes it's true, I am facing the same issue, I bought Nokia 8.1 before 4days ago, I certainly noticed that sometimes when I going to use app tray it doesn't work properly, I havyto press the home and then I can clearly recently used apps, I think it's a software bug. Nokia should take care of this , and I think as a brand value the battery optimization can be slightly better, hope Nokia will solve after a new update. And one most important thing is that I faced some noise during cellular call, it must be fixed. 
  • oldhorse oldhorse
    ✭✭  / 
    try update to the latest version system
  • I am facing this problem alot since pie update. The screen becomes unresponsive for 4-5 seconds and then becomes responsive automatically. This creating alot problem while playing pubg. Even after Q update the issue didn't resolved. Nokia please fix this issue with the update. And also add a game suite app which will block notifications and silents calls while playing games.

• akshay kumar akshay kumar
    ✭✭✭  / 

This problem is still there with Android 10.

• Abrol Abrol
    ✭✭  / 

Previously I had installed Three Types of screen guards but none of them responded well with the screen now I have removed all the glasses and still there is problem but yes the issue is resolved to an extent now sometimes the screen response very slow and abruptly but switching off the screen and turning it on temporary remove the Glitch

• Hi, I am having the same issue. I took my phone to the service centre, they downgraded the software, but still the problem persists. What to do?
  • Im also having this issue, but the non responsive touch is random and only lasts about 1-2 secs.. This is so annoying specially when playing games ..

Any solution?

• Adrie Kooijman Adrie Kooijman
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia used to be an A brand.

Here they just ignore user problems.

Apparently the name is bought by a group of investors that are only interested in maximum profit, not in decent products.

Shame on you.

• Sierral Sierral
    ✭✭  / 

Hello, same issue for me.

Did a screen change fixed the issue for someone ?

It happened first on a New phone with many other bugs. I exchanged it for a new one but the screen issue is still here...

• Sierral Sierral
    ✭✭  / 

I disabeled automatic luminosity and it looks to works better for the moment...

• ShaKal ShaKal
    ✭✭  / 

Check on Twitter ppl have put numerous proofs..also if u never face anything that means there are only 3 possible scenarios

1.)You are very lucky

2.)Just a fan boy talking rudely

3.)Paid by Nokia

• I still have this irritating problem. Next phone will be Samgsung if this is not solved!!!!

• akshay kumar akshay kumar
    ✭✭✭  / 

No MR updates for Nokia 8.1 since March, 2020.