Your favorite MWC annonucement 2017 vs 2018? - Page 2

Nokia 8 is the first Nokia mobile phone I saw and I was immediately interested in buying it, all because I saw from the specifications and good performance,…

Your favorite MWC annonucement 2017 vs 2018?

Comments

• bowo bowo
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 8 Sirocco
    Nokia 8 is the first Nokia mobile phone I saw and I was immediately interested in buying it, all because I saw from the specifications and good performance, and until the day I was still using it, Nokia continued to progress, I'm waiting better than today ..
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 6
    @matteo.m there's a rumour that HMD will delay the announcement of a new mid-range phone to avoid it overshadowing the new flagship at MWC. If the reason for that is because most people on this poll said they preferred the 7+ announcement to the 8 Sirocco announcement last year then I think that is misleading - everyone loved the flagship, everyone wanted to own the flagship! But you're asking this question 12 months later of the people who own the devices already and everyone (almost) is going to reply and say they prefer the device they own/bought for themselves, the device we've grown to cherish as our own.

Don't miss a great opportunity to announce a super new mid-range device just because you don't want it to overshadow your flagship. From what I can work out they are both headliners, they can both take over the show together. The press will write about both, fans will talk about both, everyone will buy the one they can afford and everyone who buys the mirange one will always yearn for the flagship.  It's the natural order of things.

Thanks for reading ;)
  • Jonesqalez838 Jonesqalez838
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 7 Plus
    My vote goes to my awesome Nokia 7 plus. It's probably the best phone I've ever had.