Capacitive touch bottons problem ( After Android Pie )

After updated to Android Pie, I face issue on my Nokia 5.

Capacitive touch bottons problem ( After Android Pie )

After updated to Android Pie, I face issue on my Nokia 5. When I plug earphones and listening music or watching videos, the capacitive buttons on bottom of nokia 5 freezes or stopped working and doesn't respond at all. But i stop music or video, then buttons start working.
If anyone face this problem, then comment me.
Thanks

Comments

• Mad Ossor Mad Ossor
    ✭✭  / 
    you're not alone, I can confirm I have exactly the same problem. At first I thought it's only the fingerprint reader, but no, the whole capacitive touch system fails completely. It happens to me as soon as I use youtube.
  • Mad Ossor Mad Ossor
    ✭✭  / 
    I worked around this by using an app that simulates the touch buttons. Over all, it is one of the reasons I will not buy a Nokia phone anymore. The pie update for the Nokia 5 failed on so many occasions, and Nokia doesn't care for all the problem reports. There are enough Android One phones on the market meanwhile, if someone wants pure Android, Nokia is not the only one anymore.
  • Mad Ossor Mad Ossor
    ✭✭  / 
    For the record, the february update was a security update only, but there was hope some critical stuff is fixed. Nooone. As soon as a headphone is plugged in, and media is started (see above youtube) , capacitive buttons fail. 
  • Mad Ossor said:
    For the record, the february update was a security update only, but there was hope some critical stuff is fixed. Nooone. As soon as a headphone is plugged in, and media is started (see above youtube) , capacitive buttons fail. 
    Yes, capacitive buttons still freeze after February security patch update.
  • bintorooo bintorooo
    ✭✭  / 
    this is a major bug, i hope nokia can fix this
    or nokia tell us how to rollback from Pie to Oreo