Phone freezes while Charging

I use a Nokia 6 . My problem is my phone gets freezed up when its charging. And it started after an Android update. It was the November or the December update.

Phone freezes while Charging

I use a Nokia 6 . My problem is my phone gets freezed up when its charging. And it started after an Android update. It was the November or the December update. I am not sure . But after that update, when ever my phone is charging, no matter if i use it or not, it freezes and even the system ui doesn't respond. It takes 10 - 20 minutes just to unlock my phone when its on charge or when I open it from charge. Yes i use the authentic charger that was given to me with the phone . I tried clear the battery management cache and restarted my phone, it was still happening. I tried it on safe mode. Still no luck. I was told by one of the guys from the Support to go to recovery mode and run graphic test, i tried it, the problem still occurred. Now the keep telling me that i shouldn't use my phone while it's charging. like seriously? i mean fix my problem or tell me a way to fix it. Because it happens even when i don't use it while charging. I am a customer who was putting up to it till December and just lost all my patience. So instead of telling me to avoid the problem by saying i shouldn't use my phone while it's charging the need to do something about it
Tagged: