System is hanging

My nokia 6.1 is not working properly .it hanging . Many a times and a notice is shown that system ui is not responding .

System is hanging

vamsi naik vamsi naik
✭✭  / 
 My nokia 6.1 is not working properly .it hanging . Many a times and a notice is shown that system ui is not responding . I have been facing this problem after updating my phone to android pie 

Comments

• My 6.1 plus also hang during charging and immediate after unplug charging Port
  • I am also facing this issue after upgrading to pie version. In every 2 days I am facing this problem.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    These all look like apps are hanging.  Try charging in safe mode and see it happens again.   Run the phone in safe and see if you have these issues.  You have to narrow this down to which apps are doing this.

Regards

Jason
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
     My nokia 6.1 is not working properly .it hanging . Many a times and a notice is shown that system ui is not responding . I have been facing this problem after updating my phone to android pie 
    First try this, go to settings>apps & notifications>see all apps>tap on 3 dots on top right corner>show system>search for *system ui* and clear the cache. Restart the device and see if the problem is resolved. Then we can go the hard way, if it occurs again.