Security Update Remainder

Through this post I want to remind HMD global that once upon a time you launched one of your best phone with the promise, 3 years security updates plus two major updates via Nokia 7 plus..  Google released Security bulletin at 5th Feb 2019 but we android one user still wait for your updates.

Security Update Remainder

nsakq v30 nsakq v30
✭✭✭  / 
Through this post I want to remind HMD global that once upon a time you launched one of your best phone with the promise, 3 years security updates plus two major updates via Nokia 7 plus..  Google released Security bulletin at 5th Feb 2019 but we android one user still wait for your updates. Kindly provide us latest updates along with bug fixations..

Thanking you

Comments

• davinder5549 davinder5549
    ✭✭  / 
    Absolutly right sir
  • r8805 r8805
    ✭✭✭  / 
    They are busy for the mwc event along with nokia 1 plus and nokia 9 pureview (most probably) launch.
    They promised many things during launch but later they forgot them.

• davinder5549 davinder5549
    ✭✭  / 
    money minded nokia
  • Co by jste chtěli  vždyť je teprve 14 ůnora počkejte tak 10 dní a bude, vy si myslíte že když to Google vydá 5.2 tak že to hned dostanete pro každý telefon se musí upravit to nějakou dobu trvá.
  • jbatista jbatista
    ✭✭  / 
    I already made up my mind and my next phone will be a OnePlus. Yes, it's much more expensive but I'll have updates on time, either by oneplus or any other rom that I choose to use. This was the 1st, and last, nokia phone for me...
  • sparx-77 sparx-77
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD is busy in developing a phone with display that act as a normal display as well as a cmos sensor. 
  • nsakq v30 nsakq v30
    ✭✭✭  / 
    jbatista said:
    I already made up my mind and my next phone will be a OnePlus. Yes, it's much more expensive but I'll have updates on time, either by oneplus or any other rom that I choose to use. This was the 1st, and last, nokia phone for me...
    Same here.. this is my last Nokia device. 

Actually my first device was Nokia that's why I flow with emotion.. but HMD f*** my emotions..lol