Facing issue with screen brightness

On a usual basis, I am facing some kind of fluctuations in screen brightness(especially when set to the minimum level).

Facing issue with screen brightness

On a usual basis, I am facing some kind of fluctuations in screen brightness(especially when set to the minimum level). The screen turns bright randomly and dims back to the set level(usually upon touch).

Anyone else facing the same?

Comments

• I am facing the same problem. Anyone have a solution for it?
  • dijimi dijimi
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes. Many people have that problem. There are no solutions for now.
  • Mee to facing this same issue and I think this issue came with october or November patch can be solved by installing the old software that has August patch 
  • Krishna Krishna
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 16
    I think this problem fix in Android 9pie update

• i just purchased nokia 3.2 yesterday ,there is something seriously wrong with brightness its not at all reducing pls nokia bring this issue into consideration or i am returning the phone tommorow itself ,i dont need so much of brightness at night,pls take a quick action.
  • Had the same problem here guys, the new Android Pie update fixes it all
  • The white warrior The white warrior
    ✭✭  /  edited September 26
    I just bought the device.I installed android 9 directly without installing any program.
    I also made the September 2019 update. But the problem continues. I've seen less in safe mode. My phone is new, 1 week old. I usually see this problem when the screen brightness is below 30 percent. Device Nokia 3.1 plus , Problem continues. Problem as in the first message,(note: adaptive brightness is off) brightness is slightly increased and decreased when you turn anything on and off. Fluctuation in brightness
  • I have Nokia 3.1 plus.  My phone's screen doesn't turn off after receiving call and if it turns off doesn't get started early. What should I do
  • I had Nokia 3.1 plus too. But recent updates didn't solve the problem.
    Get uncosistent brigtness when turn into below 30%
  • upssss, there's one more problem. Screen refresh rate 57.4 hz, aida 64 program and testufo refresh rate it seems on the web page
  • Mukulsr Mukulsr
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/The%20white%20warrior">The white warrior</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">upssss, there's one more problem. Screen refresh rate 57.4 hz, aida 64 program and testufo refresh rate it seems on the web page
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Bro in which country do you live 
    I not get update in india
    Please tell me your country name
  • Onomine Onomine
    ✭✭  / 
    The volume on the outdoor speakers, it's only one side that is playing out. The issue of the turn on and off it take too long to display.