Mysterious Mail Icon on Glance screen?

(Image) i have this mail icon always on the glance screen but no idea what it is. It's not outlook, WhatsApp, Gmail... Anyone knows what this is?

Mysterious Mail Icon on Glance screen?

i have this mail icon always on the glance screen but no idea what it is. It's not outlook, WhatsApp, Gmail... Anyone knows what this is?

Answers

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    The notification should also show up on your notifications panel. So, have you pried pulling down the notifications panel and checking for which all notifications you have? It is really hard to guess the icon because it is a generic email icon and so many apps can use it to notify you of new emails.
    Maybe go through all the email apps you have installed on your phone? Yahoo mail?
  • Nothing is in my notification bar and I opened all my third party apps. The glance icon won't disappear
  • GiantRoach GiantRoach
     / 

Hi @Tommy Hügel . Did you solve the issue? I have the exact same problem after upgrading to Android 10.

My always on display can show at most 4 icons. Now it is showing 3 and all 3 are ghost icons. I have no notification in my notification bar. Very annoying!