Realising date of android 9

When i update android pie version

Tagged:

Answers

• Pls ask me date of android 9 in nokia3.1 plus
  • Teddy Teddy
    ✭✭  / 
    Pls ask me date of android 9 in nokia3.1 plus..

When ??
  • Teddy Teddy
    ✭✭  / 
    When will nokia 3.1 plus get the pie update??
  • Teddy Teddy
    ✭✭  / 

When???
  • Tunisian Tunisian
    ✭✭  / 
    When Nokia 3.1 plus will get the Android pie update ? Shame on Nokia for lying about the update going to roll out in January. Here's by February about to end and the update is not out yet!

Also honestly I really regret buying this phone.
    Nokia is a reputable brand that makes sturdy phones however this one is really bad (not construction wise or design) it's actually a beautiful phone... the noticeable bad thing is, the sluggish processor! I wouldn't call it slow but it's quite irresponsive and sluggish. It really annoys me. Imagine the camera takes up to 10 seconds for it to be usable? I mean as soon as the camera opens, it gets stuck for about 8 to 10 seconds!

Why Nokia didn't use the snapdragon 439 that they used for Nokia 3.1 plus cricket version (USA) ??? Why America gets the good stuff and not Tunisia for example ?

Look I'm telling the truth I have no reason to lie. The Cameras are OK for the price, I actually like the front camera it takes detailed pictures in daylight however less than average as soon as there's not enough lighting. The main camera is average, no more no less. The live bokeh mode is hit and miss, not very well made for this phone.

The display is good for an HD+ device.

The speaker is really bad! It gets distorted at high volume. There is no punshiness to it. Feels very hollow.

Now the Only Bright spot in this phone is the Battery life. It's amazing to be honest. Shame this phone could have been really nice if they used something like the SD625. It's not something big to ask given the price of price of this phone.
  • harman5553 harman5553
    ✭✭  / 
    Don't buy next time nokia phones
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Juho sarvikas said more 🥧 before mwc2019 (till 24 feb)
  • Appu Mali said:
    Juho sarvikas said more 🥧 before mwc2019 (till 24 feb)
    Well i don't see an update
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Android Pie update out for Nokia 3.1 Plus. Enjoy!!!!

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Android Pie update out for Nokia 3.1 Plus. Enjoy!!!!

Yes just out pie