Call Drop on Nokia 3.1 Plus

I am regretting my decision to buy a Nokia phone, as I am facing persistent call drops on a  newly bought 3.1 Plus phone.

Call Drop on Nokia 3.1 Plus

I am regretting my decision to buy a Nokia phone, as I am facing persistent call drops on a  newly bought 3.1 Plus phone. This has been terribly frustrating as the call drops every few seconds, forcing me to call the number again and again, sometimes as many as 12 times to get across a simple message.
The service centre blames the BSNL network but when I put the same SIM in another phone, I do not face the issue. I have handed over the Nokia phone for servicing for the second time  within ten days. Is there anybody who faces the same problem with other networks or is it only the BSNL that is prone to this issue?  
Tagged:

Comments

• Same issue me face with my 3.1 plus. Even my phon never call drop with earphone call or loudspeaker call I don't know why it drop call in normal call . 
  • I goes to  nokia care within 7 days and they never make DOA letter. Now forcing to get swap handset which never have 14 days DOA policy.