anyone find solution of nokia 3.1 plus touch freeze issue

Raman zeus Raman zeus
✭✭  / 
touch freeze issue ..pressing power on off key then works again
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  /  Accepted Answer
    I turned off the accessibility feature and it solved this issue to a large extent. Turn off apps which utilise a lot of ram. I have noticed such things have improved my experience. Still sometimes i face some touch issues. All these problems have started after Pie update. We can just wait for Nokia to fix these issues via an update.

Answers

• I have the same problem. Touch screen freeze. It's getting worse and annoying. Just hope Pie update may fix it or off to another phone.
  • Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  / 
    After pie ..touch freeze issue not solved in nokia 3.1 plus 
  • Eankaming call haiad
  • Talesh Netam Talesh Netam
    ✭✭  / 
    Touch problem hai Automatically Kam Karthi hai 
  • Talesh Netam Talesh Netam
    ✭✭  / 
    Touch Kam nahi kartha
  • Now am facing touch issue in my phone 3.1 plus... How it solve 
  • Phone screen so many times freeze ..
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  / 
    BEWARE all my friends from nokia (HMD). same issue multiple touch and touch freeze after some time used, but service center told us to update software, but after update the issue will not solved. after that they will change your motherboard but problem will happen again because the fault in hardware of nokia devices. this is request to all my friends please claim them to replace Handset or refund your money from nokia (HMD) because the problem will come in each handset if not today but after some time the problem will come in each Phone of Nokia(HMD)
    This is humble request to HMD Nokia please short out is issues otherwise no one buy your product and you will be again comes in Trouble. 
  • Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  / 
    BEWARE all my friends from nokia (HMD). same issue multiple touch and touch freeze after some time used, but service center told us to update software, but after update the issue will not solved. after that they will change your motherboard but problem will happen again because the fault in hardware of nokia devices. this is request to all my friends please claim them to replace Handset or refund your money from nokia (HMD) because the problem will come in each handset if not today but after some time the problem will come in each Phone of Nokia(HMD)
    This is humble request to HMD Nokia please short out is issues otherwise no one buy your product and you will be again comes in Trouble. 
    Who ones says u this is a hardware problem ...
  • Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  / 
    I turned off the accessibility feature and it solved this issue to a large extent. Turn off apps which utilise a lot of ram. I have noticed such things have improved my experience. Still sometimes i face some touch issues. All these problems have started after Pie update. We can just wait for Nokia to fix these issues via an update.
    How to turn off accessibility feature
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Raman zeus Settings> Accessibility> Accessibility Menu
    More importantly go to RAM management and check which 3rd party apps installed by you are utilising more RAM and see if you can uninstall them or disable background feature for them.
    Also keep clearing cache for better experience.
    Believe me I am having a good experience after these changes
  • San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Looks like totally software issue. Hmd can fix it with the update only.
    ✭✭  / 
    Who ones says u this is a hardware problem ...
    The service centre ask you don't use heavy application if the touch is freezing.
    Now tell me please my friends . What is the logic behind heavy application with touch freeze and i i am using only Instagram in my phone no need to explain anything . Please its humble request to all my friends don't buy nokia devices
  • Don't buy nokia
  • Bogdan T Bogdan T
    ✭✭  / 
    Give it back to the store by warranty and don't by Nokia igen. 
  • Richard Lepcha Richard Lepcha
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem here. Its worst then ever. So much irritating & sometime i feel like to throw this Nokia 3.1 Plus right on the floor. I regret trusting this brand. Please suggest your friends and relatives not to buy this handset
    ✭✭  / 
    Lots and lots of issue after Pie update on Nokia 3.1 Plus. Handset freezes and lags. Worst youtube experience on this device. You have to press lock key and then unlock in order to remove the touch problem again and again
    ✭✭  / 
    Why don't Nokia give us option to revert this Pie update back to Oreo. This might solve those added problem which were started right after Pie update. Worst & Worst experience. Total wastage of hard earned money on this useless handset 
    ✭✭  / 
    Don't buy nokia
    Yeah sure  #nokiaisdead #fraudnokia #poornokia
  • RicardoGome RicardoGome
    ✭✭  / 
    Swapnil Raj who i update my Nokia 3.1 Plus (TA-1104) to pie ? Iam in 8.1.0 security Patch 5 febuary 
    Help plz
  • I have a 5.1 plus with Oreo.. hava same touch problem
  • Salah Omha Salah Omha
     / 
    where is solution I have same prolem
  • Ada Kuma Ada Kuma
    ✭✭  / 
    After applying June 2019 update (2.25H) touch issue seems to be resolved.
  • vikyvel28 vikyvel28
    ✭✭  / 
    > @arun461 said:
    > > @Raman zeus said:
    > > touch freeze issue ..pressing power on off key then works again
    >
    > pie update does not solve screen freeze issue

this issue solved in new update.
    Please update new version
  • I updated to new version is still not working keeps freezing am tired of turning of screen all  the time is annoying Nokia should do something cuz I love Nokia phones