Japanese Language Support

Excuse me, i would like to ask if there is a way to use japanese as the system language. Is there a way?

Japanese Language Support

Ivan Irwanto Ivan Irwanto
✭✭  / 
Excuse me, i would like to ask if there is a way to use japanese as the system language. Is there a way? I am learning the language and it would be better if my phone is also in japanese. 

Thank you

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    You can easily change your phone language by going to Settings->System->Languages & input->Languages.

Then tap Add a Language and choose your desired language from the list.

And, don't forget to touch and hold the newly added language and slide it to the top of the list if you want to make it the primary language.

• hikari calyx hikari calyx
    ✭✭  / 
    Both Japanese and Korean language option are available officially since January 2019 update.

However, if you still can't choose Japanese language, I've written a guide on my website:
    https://hikaricalyx.com/2018/09/21/how-to-change-your-nokia-phone-language-to-japanese-or-korean/

It will work on Nokia phones with either Chinese firmware or Global Android One firmware.
  • > @wilson shrestha said:
    > You can easily change your phone language by going to Settings->System->Languages & input->Languages.
    >
    > Then tap Add a Language and choose your desired language from the list.
    >
    > And, don't forget to touch and hold the newly added language and slide it to the top of the list if you want to make it the primary language.

but i don't can find it .Japanese or .