Android 9 Beta to Android 9 V5.140

Has anyone that is using the beta released on 11/12/2018 had the OTA to the new version that is currently seeding?

Android 9 Beta to Android 9 V5.140

mrbelter mrbelter
✭✭✭✭✭  / 
Has anyone that is using the beta released on 11/12/2018 had the OTA to the new version that is currently seeding?

Comments

• Yes 
  • michael allen michael allen
    ✭✭  / 
    It's downloading right now in Finland so the answer is yes.
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Thank god for that,  the last time the Nokia 8 beta program ran the beta users were the last to get the OTA.
  • user1508938037450 user1508938037450
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Mein TA-1012 in Deutschland mit Android Pie-BETA zeigt kein verfügbares Update (über OTA) an.
  • Still waiting for official release in Italy
    Nokia 8 TA-1012
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    I enlisted for the beta, but it closed before I could request the OTA update to beta. I got full release offered to me in January but refused it due to all the bugs. I've not yet been offered the latest update (if I check for updates there is nothing). I'm in France with a TA-1012.
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    I think we can say this update is just rolling out as it would regardless of beta install or not, by the time it lands on my phone i hope HMD have sorted it out and are pushing a fixed version.
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Well February passed with nothing happening, now 3 months without a working compass.
  • Luigi Di Gregorio Luigi Di Gregorio
    ✭✭  / 
    Not Yet , I'm in Italy
  • abecedario abecedario
    ✭✭  / 
    Not Yet , I'm in Italy
    Have you installed the beta version? Wich is your operator? And what kind of Nokia 8 do you have?
    Mine is TA-1004 no brand phone, I've Vodafone as phone operator, me and other italian guys have received the latest version with february patches 3-4 days ago
  • keith keith
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Not available on some UK handsets. I'm still on beta but my daughter is still on Oreo.
  • user1540303633830 user1540303633830
    ✭✭  / 
    keith said:
    Not available on some UK handsets. I'm still on beta but my daughter is still on Oreo. I'm still on Oreo too
  • Still waiting for official release in Italy
    Nokia 8 TA-1012
    Novità ? Ora in marzo io ancora non mi aggiornano nemmeno le patch di febbraio.