Android Pie Finally For Nokia 6(TA-1021)

Android Pie Finally For Nokia 6(TA-1021)

Prabhu Tejz Prabhu Tejz
✭✭  / 

Tagged:

Comments

•  :)  :):):)
  • I got and installed today
  • Smooth UI and interface 
    Only dolby is not working
    Rest of all is good and better..!!
  • I also get android 9 update yesterday. But after update, my phone was unable to charge from original nokia charger. However, charging fine through 3 party charger.
  • Tengo Nokia 6 y aun no me ha llegado ma actualización, de que depende, lo espero con ansias 
  • Update Android 9 Pie Telah Tersedia Untuk Nokia 6 (TA 1021) Di Indonesia. Suara Dolby Atmos Menggunakan Headset Sangat Keras Dan Berisik Membuat Telinga Sakit. Tolong Diperbaiki. Terima Kasih
  • I updated my Nokia 6 phone yesterday but now the battery drains out very quickly. Please help me.
  • milind milind
    ✭✭  / 
    Predictive application actions... No any suggestions. On my phone, it's not working. Is anyone facing same problem?
  • After gatting pie charging speed too slow 😥
  • milind milind
    ✭✭  / 
    Lift to check gesture available?
  • Prabhu Tejz Prabhu Tejz
    ✭✭  / 
    RoshanMan said:
    I updated my Nokia 6 phone yesterday but now the battery drains out very quickly. Please help me.
    I also faced same, resting phone helps me.
    ✭✭  / 
    milind said:
    Predictive application actions... No any suggestions. On my phone, it's not working. Is anyone facing same problem?
    milind said:
    Hard Reset
  • milind milind
    ✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    milind said:
    milind said:
    Hard Reset
    I have did it, but no success. Any other option?
    ✭✭  / 
    milind said:
    milind said:
    milind said:
    Hard Reset
    Take it to your nearest nokia care bro. 
  • milind milind
    ✭✭  / 
    milind said:
    milind said:
    milind said:
    Hard Reset
    Take it to your nearest nokia care bro. 
    Ok bro, Do you have Lift to check gesture also in your phone?
  • Everything is ok except for the fingerprint scanner setting. I had to enter my print server again. Should not happen. Just bad luck
  • Issues upon issues 
    1.Battery drain
    2.fingerprint stopped working
    3.Cannot access some messages 
    4. FIX IT .. ... 
  • natlet natlet
    ✭✭  / 
    Same I have battery drain issue too. 
  • Jinzukei Jinzukei
    ✭✭  / 
    to resolve most bug issues after pie update. is to format(reset) your device to its original state.
    after that some bugs might be solve but the most annoying issues is that the dolby sound remain awful to hear when turns on. 
  • natlet natlet
    ✭✭  / 
    bought Nokia over a Chinese brand thinking it's reliable, but it constantly gave me issues whenever updating to a major version.  
  • I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has audio issues.  The issue I'm having is with music fading in volume as more audio channels are utilized, then it cranks back up to full blast if it's using 3 or less audio channels..  Anyone figure a fix for that?
  • Any ideas how to stop the insane battery drain?

And the sound fading issue?

And background processes are not working properly (missing messages in mail/whatsapp, translator app doesn't show popup icon after copy...)
  • Ok, I have nailed down the fade issue to I believe is the "music" option in the Dolby setting.  Set it to theater.  Seems to sound much better.
  • silelo silelo
     / 
    <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><b>Am actualizat </b><b>Android 9 si am inceput să am probleme cu apelurile de voce. Cine încearcă sa mă sune ii intră ton de ocupat.Bineînteles nu la toate apelurile.**** aș putea sa rezolv ?</b></font></font>
  • malberto malberto
     /  edited March 2019
    Hi, I have just received the OTA Pie update on my TA-1021 in Italy, and (just like at least another colleague of mine) the battery drain issue has started right away. My usage profile earlier allowed me a couple of days of usage without recharging, I'm now unable to to reach the end of the day without recharging.
    Is there any plan to tackle this issue?
    I tried to change adaptative (application/brightness) settings, activate battery saver and so on, to no results.
    Please let us know, thanks
    Mike
  • Problemas com o update: perdi ligação bluetooth com o meu carro, mais valia não ter update! 😠
  • As I don't seem to have the permit to post on this forum, I'm adding this here. Directly after this update my phone was bricked. It was fully functional before the update. Here's the story that I already posted on XDA as well (https://forum.xda-developers.com/nokia-6/help/bricked-nokia-6-february-update-t3903287):

I updated my Nokia 6 early yesterday morning, February 21st. The update was 1,7GB in total, don't know what it consisted of. The update came to my phone through standard automated update check, I got a notification to connect to WiFi, I did, the update downloaded and installed.

So, 100% stock ROM, no mods, fully official update method. No tricks. Connected to wall, 100% battery.

After the update the phone booted and asked to reboot to install operator updates. I'm not quite sure the exact wording of the message pop-up, but that's what it asked as far as I can remember. I agreed to reboot, the phone shut down, and never came back to life again.

It won't respond to any key presses. It's completely bricked.

I'm going to get it fixed in a shop, where it'll go to have its display changed anyway. I'm writing this here to ask, has anyone else had troubles with the update? It was rolled out in Finland apparently February 21st or 20th, or then I haven't reacted to the notification before. I'm quite unhappy with the state of the matters, since it seems to be the official update that bricked my phone.

So, anyone had any troubles with the update, and do you know what was in that update anyway?
  • Dark Eagle Dark Eagle
    ✭✭✭  /