Nokia 6 Android 9 pie update Released today

Android 9 update released today.
Tagged:

Comments

• Updated with Feb security patches. 

No issues found in this update.
  • Pie working smoothly in India
  • Only off the Dolby option 
    Otherwise everything is good and much better...
  • jordi77 jordi77
    ✭✭  / 
    Android Pie now working on the Nokia 6 TA-1033 in the UK as from today as I have gotten the update this morning and it's working fine on the system
  • Dolby Atmos problems. Nokia 6 TA-1025 DS. When streaming my Pandora through my car's audio the bass is not there.Everything was working fine prior to update.
  • Manjunath Nokia 6 said:
    Updated with Feb security patches. 

I am facing so many issues with new update to Android 9.
    1. Finger Print data removed everytime i restart my phone.
    2. Even when i try to re-enter my fingerprints it got stuck on 5%.
    3. Even when i am enrolling my one finger for Finger print and i mistakenly put my other finger it accept that as well and unlock the phone.
    4. Many times when i try to open camera it says unable to open Camera as Camera is used by some other Applications. Even no other app is opened that time.
    5. Many times people not able to get my voice even when the network signal is full.
    6. Battery got drained down fast.
    7. Media volumes lowered down automatically.
  • After updated, I can't use the camera, it said "can't connect to the camera"
    Please suggest a solution
  • can any one confirm whether Dolby Atmos Sound issue has been fixed on Andriod pie
  • Android 9 Pie in Nokia 6 it does not work with hidden networks, i apply all the solutions on the web and the support of nokia and doesn't work it, the only option is expose the network. 
  • milind milind
    ✭✭  / 
    can any one confirm whether Dolby Atmos Sound issue has been fixed on Andriod pie
    No , it's not fixed yet. 
  • simi simi
    ✭✭  / 
    Step by Step procedure to downgrade Nokia 6 to Oreo from Pie, flash it with oreo firmware

,100% working 
  • Manjunath Nokia 6 said:
    Updated with Feb security patches. 

I am facing so many issues with new update to Android 9.
    1. Finger Print data removed everytime i restart my phone.
    2. Even when i try to re-enter my fingerprints it got stuck on 5%.
    3. Even when i am enrolling my one finger for Finger print and i mistakenly put my other finger it accept that as well and unlock the phone.
    4. Many times when i try to open camera it says unable to open Camera as Camera is used by some other Applications. Even no other app is opened that time.
    5. Many times people not able to get my voice even when the network signal is full.
    6. Battery got drained down fast.
    7. Media volumes lowered down automatically.
    Before major update such as upgrade android it better to do factory default first
  • Excuse Me Everyone....

My device is Nokia 6 TA-1000.
    I just finished this big upgrade.

Apparently, My Notes app doesn't have its data anymore :'(
    All my notes are lost now.

Any idea to recover it maybe?
  • simi simi
    ✭✭  / 
    Step by Step procedure to downgrade Nokia 6 to Oreo from Pie ,100% working