Android 9 update released today.
can any one confirm whether Dolby Atmos Sound issue has been fixed on Andriod pie
Kunal Agarwal said:
Manjunath Nokia 6 said:
Updated with Feb security patches.
No issues found in this update.
I am facing so many issues with new update to Android 9.
1. Finger Print data removed everytime i restart my phone.
2. Even when i try to re-enter my fingerprints it got stuck on 5%.
3. Even when i am enrolling my one finger for Finger print and i mistakenly put my other finger it accept that as well and unlock the phone.
4. Many times when i try to open camera it says unable to open Camera as Camera is used by some other Applications. Even no other app is opened that time.
5. Many times people not able to get my voice even when the network signal is full.
6. Battery got drained down fast.
7. Media volumes lowered down automatically.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!