Nokia 6 sound problems

Hello people! I have my Nokia 6 for quite some good time, and I seriously love it! But i have one problem that really annoys me...

Nokia 6 sound problems

Adrian5420 Adrian5420
 /  edited October 25
Hello people! I have my Nokia 6 for quite some good time, and I seriously love it!
But i have one problem that really annoys me... Since the oreo update, when someone is ringing me or I receive a message, the sound is not powerful, like it is supposed to do. The only solution to this is to disable dolby atmos, but I want to keep that option enabled. My mother has the same model as mine and has the exact same problem. The sound isn't loud only when ringing or receiving messages.
Can you help me with this? Are the devs working on this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Adrian5420 Adrian5420
     / 
    Anyone?
  • Adrian5420 Adrian5420
     / 

Seriously, no one to answer my problem?

• Hello Adrian5420, 

Sorry to hear your facing some sound issues. Did you already try to contact the technical support about this? They might have a solution for this. 

Best regards, 

Laura

• Adrian5420 Adrian5420
     / 
    I already found out the solution, and that solution is to turn of dolby atmos in settings. I want to ask you... Will this problem be solved in the future? I want to keep dolby atmos on, but I can't because of this problem.
  • Unknown
     /  edited June 13

Hi Adrian5420, 

I checked with our dev. team. The issue is known and will be addressed in future updates. Unfortunately, I can't tell you an exact timeline but they are working on this. 

I hope this helps you. 

Best regards, 

Laura 

• Adrian5420 Adrian5420
     / 
    Alright, this is what I wanted to hear. Thank you for the information. Have a nice day!
  • Hello Adrian5420,
    This issue wont be able to solve since this bug is already known to Nokia for almost 2-3 months back , and repeatedly they are replying the same answer to all users what you had received.
    Many of the users due to this problem changed their Mobile...or else one solution do try to keep it the andriod version 8.0 which didn't create an sound issue.
  • Adrian5420 Adrian5420
     / 
    It's either disabling dolby atmos or reverting to android 8.0, true. Hopefully they'll fix it back to normal.
  • I am also facing same issue since oreo update. Plz resolve this issue ASAP in the future updates. This is very serious issue i will not be able to attend some of my important calls due to this..
  • Chethan Chethan
     /  edited October 26
    Please please solve following sound issue on Nokia 6.
    There is lots of hissing/distorted noise on Nokia 6 especially after Oreo update.

When Dolby Atmos is turned on the ringtone volume is very low(due to this I missed my important calls).But when I turn off Dolby Atmos ringtone volume is perfect.(ringtone volume should be normal even when Dolby Atmos is turned on).

Please let us know when these issues will be solved especially hissing /distorted background noise which is producing very bad sound quality.

Is this how noise is providing quality updates?

Fed up with technical support as there are not providing any solution for this.

Brought Nokia 6 because of Dolby atmos but it sucks because of annoying noise issues. Very bad Nokia.Till now there is no solution for this.
  • user1516426594033 user1516426594033
     /  edited October 26
    Hello Nokia, if you are not able to resolve this issue since last 4 to 5 months then you should stop making Android phone, as now this sound problem is coming even if the Dolby sound is off....very very bad i would never ever buy the nokia phones in future...
  • I think this is an isolated case. I don't experience such problem in my case, and been enjoying Dolby Atmos in my device without the compromise of missing notifications or calls.
  • user1516426594033 user1516426594033
     /  edited October 26
    Its stop after you will keep silent phone for some time very bad due to this unable to attend imp call..
  • zarul72 zarul72
     / 
    I'm experiencing the same issue here
    Would like to have the Dolby Atmos function but at the same time I need to hear the phone ringing
    In the end I sacrifice the Dolby Atmos just to be able to hear the phone ring
    How about the camera for my Nokia 6?
    My previous Lumia 640 camera are far better than
    Nokia 6
    Any updates on the camera software?
    Come on Nokia, please make us proud again
    Thanks