What solution is out there concerning app storage on SD card for Nokia 3.1 plus?

I bought Nokia 3.1 plus only to discover that I can't store apps on the SD and the internal storage is just not enough 

What solution is out there concerning app storage on SD card for Nokia 3.1 plus?

I bought Nokia 3.1 plus only to discover that I can't store apps on the SD and the internal storage is just not enough 

Answers

• Same problem here! I can't even move large games data to SD card! SD card usage is only designed for photos , music and videos by Nokia. Shame they are making us regret this purchase. I really should have went with a similar priced phone that is Oppo but I wanted  to try Android one for the first time. 
    Only battery and design are good about this phone everything else is average or less.
    I don't recommend buying it,you would regret it trust me. I'm using it, it's sluggish af. 
  • I have a Nokia 3 and I just bought a 128GB SD card for it.  I merged it with internal storage says I have used 18gb of 144gb but keeps crashing and I have a constant notification telling me storage is low some functions may not work.  I have to open apps 2&3 times before they work without crashing...I know you guys have the fancier version but do you have the same issue??
  • barryondrums barryondrums
    ✭✭  / 
    Same thing happening with my Nokia 6 all of a sudden. Plenty storage available, but photos won't save, downloads won't save. Restarting in safe mode works sometimes but this is a real PIA. Probably will take a factory reset to make it run right.
    Any thoughts out there?