What solution is out there concerning app storage on SD card for Nokia 3.1 plus?

I bought Nokia 3.1 plus only to discover that I can't store apps on the SD and the internal storage is just not enough 

What solution is out there concerning app storage on SD card for Nokia 3.1 plus?

Choji Choji Choji Choji
✭✭  / 
I bought Nokia 3.1 plus only to discover that I can't store apps on the SD and the internal storage is just not enough 

Answers

• Tunisian Tunisian
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem here! I can't even move large games data to SD card! SD card usage is only designed for photos , music and videos by Nokia. Shame they are making us regret this purchase. I really should have went with a similar priced phone that is Oppo but I wanted  to try Android one for the first time. 
    Only battery and design are good about this phone everything else is average or less.
    I don't recommend buying it,you would regret it trust me. I'm using it, it's sluggish af. 
  • I have a Nokia 3 and I just bought a 128GB SD card for it.  I merged it with internal storage says I have used 18gb of 144gb but keeps crashing and I have a constant notification telling me storage is low some functions may not work.  I have to open apps 2&3 times before they work without crashing...I know you guys have the fancier version but do you have the same issue??
  • barryondrums barryondrums
    ✭✭  / 
    Same thing happening with my Nokia 6 all of a sudden. Plenty storage available, but photos won't save, downloads won't save. Restarting in safe mode works sometimes but this is a real PIA. Probably will take a factory reset to make it run right.
    Any thoughts out there? 
  • Dumi Dumi
    ✭✭  /  edited February 23

Can hmd global fix the storage glitch seriously