Any screen flickering issues? - Page 2

I got the solution..it's because of the second sim .when we call it flickers it was due to the so called Vodafone Sim ..I switched it off ..the "Vodafone…

Any screen flickering issues?

Answers

• I got the solution..it's because of the second sim .when we call it flickers it was due to the so called Vodafone Sim ..I switched it off ..the "Vodafone Sim " and the problem solved now when I call from my another no it never flickers ..thank God there was the issue with the sim ..ported it instantly..

• Last time i was actually watching HD movie on my phone on the internet using hotstar and everything was fine but the movie not loaded up well and I have downloaded it to storage and started watching it from where I left watching then I came to know that the issue is with the screen flickering but after the software update, I could able to watch even live sports using ghd sports app at https://ghdsportsapk.ooo/ and everything is working fine i don't see any kind of screen flickering issues now.

• Hardeep77 Hardeep77
     /  edited September 2020

The issue occurs when you are doing call or sms through a Sim which is not set as default sim for data.

No proble when making/receiving call or sms with sim which is used for data(2g, 3g or 4g).

Hope Nokia will solve this soon, not like old symbian culture where the unlock slider switch 'key debounce' issue left unresolved till symbian death. I liked symbian in many respects no doubt. But a smallest issue of bouncing key should have been resolved in no time. Quite disappointing.

• Using Nokia 5.1 plus suffering from screen flickering everyone whenever open any applications....I like all the features of Nokia but this issue is very irritating ....kindly provide us update which resolve this issue or any trick will be appreciated.Thanks in advance!!!

• vedbond vedbond
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 2.4 new mobile. For past 3-4 days it worked fine. Then I tried to take a video in phone and it started flickering. During that time screen won't respond. Even after hard restarting also it's not working.

Any help will be appreciated.

• markw49 markw49
    ✭✭✭  /