Problems with the Gboard keyboard on my Nokia 2 with Android 8.1 Official

A few days ago I upgraded to the new version of Android 8.1 official, but every time I want to write or respond to a message with the keyboard, it closes and then reopens, sometimes it takes time to open what makes this situation frustrating.I found a solution which should not be the right thing for a user, it was remove several options from the application such as the suggestion bar, automatic points, etc.

Problems with the Gboard keyboard on my Nokia 2 with Android 8.1 Official

A few days ago I upgraded to the new version of Android 8.1 official, but every time I want to write or respond to a message with the keyboard, it closes and then reopens, sometimes it takes time to open what makes this situation frustrating.
I found a solution which should not be the right thing for a user, it was remove several options from the application such as the suggestion bar, automatic points, etc. and this works well, if even then, it takes time to open.
What solution exists? This also happened to me in the previous Beta which was never corrected.
Tagged:

Comments

• masanza masanza
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 2 runs smoothly on Android Oreo 8.1 no problems try to erase your phone it will be fine after but backup before erase it
  • Xyo Xyo
     /  edited March 16
    So... Still not a solution for the most annoying bug that came with 8.1 update? Its really ANNOYING to close an app because the keyboard will not show...