Hanging problem in Nokia 3.1 plus

From two days my phone start hanging most of the times. when i lock the phne nd opn then problem resolved. What should be the problem?🤔🤔

Hanging problem in Nokia 3.1 plus

Sakshi Sakshi
✭✭  / 
From two days my phone start hanging most of the times. when i lock the phne nd opn then problem resolved. What should be the problem?🤔🤔

Comments

• play playc with nokia 6,1
  • harman5553 harman5553
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem bro
    And no pie update
  • Sourabh Babbar Sourabh Babbar
    ✭✭  /  edited March 4
    My YouTube application scrolling Slow after pie update
  • Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem
  • In my phone after pie update works only in vibration mode ... Thier is no option to remove vibration
  • Sakshi said:
    From two days my phone start hanging most of the times. when i lock the phne nd opn then problem resolved. What should be the problem?🤔🤔M  too facing same problem

• Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  / 
    Same here
  • Cam Cam
     / 
    I am facing the same issue. There is so much of lag while using the phone.  This wasn't there before. I even tried deleting bigger apps. Even that is not helping.  The problem still persists. 
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    In my phone after pie update works only in vibration mode ... Thier is no option to remove vibration
    Using the volume buttons first reduce the volume to zero. Then tap the vibration icon until you see the silent mode option.
  • Pushpendra Lodhi Pushpendra Lodhi
    ✭✭  / 
    Very hard hanging problem please solve 
  • Sengkam Momin Sengkam Momin
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm not happy because nokiN 3.1 plus is stuck anything...
  • Amarnathreddy Amarnathreddy
     / 
    Ha my phone also hanging bro
    ✭✭✭  / 
    To all users facing hanging issue here's a temporary solution which I am following. Go to settings and enable developer options. Next go to RAM management. See which apps are using more RAM. Uninstall or disable them. If the app is so important for you then disable background functioning of the app. 
    Turning off Accessibility feature will solve the issue to a large extent. If you still face issues then follow the above procedure.
  • Niru Niranjan Niru Niranjan
    ✭✭  / 
    My phone full hanging
    ✭✭✭  / 
    To all users facing hanging issue here's a temporary solution which I am following. Go to settings and enable developer options. Next go to RAM management. See which apps are using more RAM. Uninstall or disable them. If the app is so important for you then disable background functioning of the app. 
    Turning off Accessibility feature will solve the issue to a large extent. If you still face issues then follow the above procedure.
    Apart from this I also suggest keep clearing cache files. YouTube and Chrome are the top 2 apps which build a lot of cache
  • Abhinandan Raiker Abhinandan Raiker
    ✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 3.1 plus has started lagging. The display suddenly hangs and sometimes I have to even  restart it to work properly
  • Teja sri Pera Teja sri Pera
    ✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 3.1plus started lagging after pie update like
    1:processor is freezing suddenly
    2:google apps apps are more lagging
    3:YouTube scrolls very slow
    4:updates are not coming regularly
  • Hemanthk Hemanthk
    ✭✭  / 
    Me to facing same issue
  • Anil Parkhe Anil Parkhe
    ✭✭  / 
    I have a same problem. Thankfully my phone is under warranty and I am expecting support from Nokia on this
  • Sakshi said:

• AJ Baruah AJ Baruah
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes, I am facing the same problem from last few days and as you say when i lock the phne nd opn then problem resolved. It's really a headache when I contact to the help centre they told me for factory reset I already do that for more than 3 times but problem is still have.
  • Khanahad Khanahad
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem..

• To all users facing hanging issue here's a temporary solution which I am following. Go to settings and enable developer options. Next go to RAM management. See which apps are using more RAM. Uninstall or disable them. If the app is so important for you then disable background functioning of the app. 
    Hey dude it is a hardware fault caused due to faulty display .