PIE Update bugs in Nokia 6 (2017)

Is it just me or everyone else who is using Nokia 6 after turning ON the Dolby Atmos the sound gets bogged up and muffled it was better before the update and suddenly without the Dolby being turned ON the sound is much better .

PIE Update bugs in Nokia 6 (2017)

Is it just me or everyone else who is using Nokia 6 after turning ON the Dolby Atmos the sound gets bogged up and muffled it was better before the update and suddenly without the Dolby being turned ON the sound is much better . Please into it 
Tagged:

Comments

• Rockman Rockman
    ✭✭  / 
    This is so very true..... 
  • Absolutely. I have the issue after pie update in my Nokia 6. 
    Fingerprint sensor and navigation keys are not responding and also phone getting heat.
  • Please fix this major issue as fast as possible.
  • screen touch problem
  • It is very true that after Android Pie update my device Nokia 6(2017) facing sound issues. The Dolby Atmos is giving very poor sound quality in Headphones, also it has zero Sorround Sound effect. Please look into this matter and get it resolved in next update..
    Finally...
     I LOVE NOKIA
  • My nokia 6(2017) takes too much time to reboot. About 3-5 mins to reboot. I have to reboot it two time ever time i reboot my device. 
  • bthompson bthompson
     /  edited March 2019
    Just updated on two phones, both factory reset after the update, and Dolby surround sound is broken on both with uneven volume issues.
  • bthompson bthompson
     / 
    > @bthompson said:
    > Just updated on two phones, both factory reset after the update, and Dolby surround sound is broken on both with uneven volume issues.

After further use, this only seems to be an issue at lower volumes, very noticeable when using headphones.
  • <b>after update pie on nokia 6 2017 its hanging problem. help plz</b>
  • They **** up dolby sound with Pie update...hope they fix it soon...also, Pie update is causing crash of Dolby atmos app...
  • After updating my Nokia 6 2017 TA-1021 to Android Pie Dolby Surround Atmos stopped working.  Toggling the On/Off button doesn't change anything.  Factory reset doesn't help.  I was so used to the superior audio quality, now everyting sound flat. Also the Song Tags are not shown anymore on my car sound system via bluetooth. How is it possible that these issues slipped thr Q&A ?
  • simi simi
    ✭✭  / 
    I found a working method to flash NOKIA 6 via this method, u can fix bootloop nd downgrade your version to Oreo from Pie...
    Watch this video...

• Manus Manus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    They **** up dolby sound with Pie update...hope they fix it soon...also, Pie update is causing crash of Dolby atmos app...
    It is very true that after Android Pie update my device Nokia 6(2017) facing sound issues. The Dolby Atmos is giving very poor sound quality in Headphones, also it has zero Sorround Sound effect. Please look into this matter and get it resolved in next update..
    Finally...
     I LOVE NOKIA
    Is it just me or everyone else who is using Nokia 6 after turning ON the Dolby Atmos the sound gets bogged up and muffled it was better before the update and suddenly without the Dolby being turned ON the sound is much better . Please into it 
    bthompson said:
    > @bthompson said:
    > Just updated on two phones, both factory reset after the update, and Dolby surround sound is broken on both with uneven volume issues.

After further use, this only seems to be an issue at lower volumes, very noticeable when using headphones.

I hate to crash your dreams and trust for Nokia but unfortunately this problem is permanent.
    This isn't the first case with Dolby atmos it started with Android 8 Oreo update and didn't fixed since than.
    And it seems it won't be fixed from now on. 

Great job hmd, keep being pure (idiot) secure (from complaints) and up to date (on nothing) .

• Zaw Thet Zaw Thet
    ✭✭  / 
    In Nokia 6 TA-1021 with android pie February-2019 update, scrolling down the notification panel gets lag, and call volume is too low even at highest volume setting. Please fix these issues on upcoming updates.
  • Hi. Since I got the update to Android 9 I can`t receive phone calls. I can only make. Does anybody encounter this problem? I reset my phone to the original factory settings but the android 9 it`s still there and I still can`t receive phone calls.
    Can you help me in that matter? Or can you tell me when a new update will be available?
    Thank you
  • Akhil Akhil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 6 is perfectly alright with Android Pie. I had lost saved biometric data on first reboot after pie update. then i hard reset the device. now its runing perfectly alright. Also HMD deserve special applause for bringing two major android updates to Nokia 6 with outdated hardware.
    #NokiaLove