Wireless Charger for fast charging

Hi, I'm searching for a Wireless Charger for the Nokia 8 Sirocco which is fully compatible and offers a fast charging speed.

Wireless Charger for fast charging

FlyingTechBird FlyingTechBird
 /  edited February 2019

Hi,

I'm searching for a Wireless Charger for the Nokia 8 Sirocco which is fully compatible and offers a fast charging speed.

Currently I'm trying the Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Charger Stand, but it only charges with 800mA.

Do you know any better Wireless Charger?

Comments

• Hello!
    I am using the Hoco Wireless disk charging plate and charges pretty fast.
    Bear in mind that every wireless and quick wired adapter charges fast until 50-70-90 %  of the battery, then charges slower TO PREVENT THE BATTERY FROM QUICK CHARGING SINDROME, the phone regardless of the brand. 
    They say that the quick charging tecnique does not affect the battery life, but then why does it charge normally or even slower between 90-100 %. ?  :smile:
  • slinky trips slinky trips
    ✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    According to the offical Qi page the Sirocco supports a max of 5 watts wireless charging. https://www.wirelesspowerconsortium.com/products/2329

So that will limit you to standard wireless chargers, it will still work off a more powerful wireless charger but will only charge at the 5 watt rate.

Based on your value of 800mA that seems about right as the max it will get is 1000mA, assuming the coil is in the exact spot.
  • Pixie Pixie
    ✭✭  / 
    > @Secarianu Florentin Razvan said:
    > Hello!
    > I am using the Hoco Wireless disk charging plate and charges pretty fast.
    > Bear in mind that every wireless and quick wired adapter charges fast until 50-70-90 %  of the battery, then charges slower TO PREVENT THE BATTERY FROM QUICK CHARGING SINDROME, the phone regardless of the brand. 
    > They say that the quick charging tecnique does not affect the battery life, but then why does it charge normally or even slower between 90-100 %. ?  :smile:

Hi,

Which exactly Hoco plate are you using ? I can see several references like CW6, CW14...

Right now, I'm using one Nokia DT-601 plate but it's very hard to find the right place/position for the phone on it. So it charges sometimes and I'm looking for another plate.

Thx
  • Hello! 
    I am using the CW6 Hoco plate.
    Sorry for delaying my response. 
  • Pixie Pixie
    ✭✭  / 
    > @Secarianu Florentin Razvan said:
    > Hello! 
    > I am using the CW6 Hoco plate.
    > Sorry for delaying my response. 

Thanks for you reply. Finally I got one Novodio 10W Qi Charger which works well with my Sirocco.
  • What about the charging times on your Novodio? Just to compare with my 6w